Express anyone????

i havent gone in there lately. a few years ago, i was an avid shopper there but now that I need more work clothes, i dont shop there so much since they're pants fit me funny and so do their button down tops.

I don't really like it anymore, I used to buy a lot more there but now I don't see much and actually I just generally buy less clothing now. Also they don't give out those free $15 coupons anymore, I used to always get those and buy stuff for like $2 or $3 with it, it was great.

I love all their clothes there, most of my wardrobe comes from there. Their prices though are getting a little higher than I use to remember... I definitely make use of the coupons when I get them in the mail!

I go to express once a year i swear only for the sale they are having now, but i find the best stuff.

I bought:
Sequin Tee.
Sweater Tee.
Extra Long Oxford.
Cropped Black Coat.
Bandage Skirt.
and some Pearl Earrings.

I love this sale.

I think they do sell online now, but it took them forever to get with the program...I was wondering if monkeys were running their sales division.

I used to get jeans there, but they don't cut them as curvy as they used to. I did love the short lengths.

I used to wear Express pieces in high school and the earlier college years. I definitely noticed the quality going down. I think the last item I bought from them was a sweater that pilled up the first time I wore it.

Now I would rather buy fewer, better quality pieces than a TON at Express/Arden B... I'm able to wear them so much longer and once your eye recognizes better textiles, you become fixated on it.

I used to wear Express pieces in high school and the earlier college years. I definitely noticed the quality going down. I think the last item I bought from them was a sweater that pilled up the first time I wore it.

Now I would rather buy fewer, better quality pieces than a TON at Express/Arden B... I'm able to wear them so much longer and once your eye recognizes better textiles, you become fixated on it.

Funny enough, I wore Express jeans in HS, moved away from them to Seven/COH/Blue Cult/Paige when I was in college and grad school...and now that I'm almost 30, am buying most of my jeans at Express again. Some of the newer cuts and washes are great, and frankly, I got tired of paying $$$ for jeans. I still have one pair of COH Fayes that I wear as my "dressy jeans" (if we have a denim fundraiser at work, for example), but otherwise I pretty much stick to Express -- and a pair of F21 skinnies ;).

I don't buy too much else at Express nowadays, though I do occasionally come across a nice sweater or blouse or pair of tights. I do like the Editor pants. Most of my work pants are either Express or Theory.

For some reason nothing in Express ever appealed to me..with the exception of getting my work pants there I just can't seem to find something that looks good on me. Some stuff looks good on the rack but when i put them on..they just don't fit me right i guess? But i do love their dress pants.