Experts, come in and help me with this model

shoeinbag

Dec 10, 2006
ok, I think I'd better put this one here. One of my friend asked me one LV model that I really have no clue. It may be an old model or fake, so before I mislead her, I want to know you experts' opinions. Thanks a lot!

I couldn't take a pic when I saw the bag (I didn't have my camera with me), so I draw this ugly pic from what I remebered. The black handle is plastic, and the body is red EPI (LOGO is on the buttom). Has anyone know this model?:shrugs:

thanks!:smile:

Attachments

• LV.JPG
    LV.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 66
I believe this is the bag you're referring to, which is the Epi Minuit, model #M52392:

71e1_1.JPG

wow, thanks John. For two things that I am not sure. First, the handle in the pic seems smaller than the one I saw. Second, I don't remember I saw a line in the middle of the leather. Thanks John, this's a big clue and help.

I believe this is the bag you're referring to, which is the Epi Minuit, model #M52392:

71e1_1.JPG

Thanks guys, I try to recall what does the handle looks like. I think it looks exactly like what I draw (not a smooth circle). Well, I really have no idea what the style called. Maybe it is really a fake.