Experience with ordering from BV website?

Jun 4, 2006
Hi, I am wondering if any of you have placed an order with BV online and how did it go. I placed an order last Friday evening for the Appia tote bag. But I still haven't received their email saying my order has been shipped. From what I read on their website it seems like they usually get the item directly from the warehouse in Italy to their US distribution center. That seems to take 2-3 business days? Then when the item is shipped from the US distribution center they'd email me the tracking info? So I wonder if the bag is still on its way to the US distribution center from Italy?? This just seems really slow to me....

I have placed an order with them and did not receive a shipping email from them. They ship quickly but you will have to call them and get a tracking number. Most likely, you should receive it this week. Did they charge you for the order?

I have placed an order with them and did not receive a shipping email from them. They ship quickly but you will have to call them and get a tracking number. Most likely, you should receive it this week. Did they charge you for the order?

It's free standard shipping. You know how u can type in the order number to check status? It keeps saying the package is being prepared by the warehouse. I sent them an email last night. No response yet....

BV just responded to my inquiry. Guess it was indeed in transit from Italy to their US warehouse. They said I should get it next week. Hope I will like the bag as I've never seen it in person!