Experience with ordering from BV website?

Jun 4, 2006
Hi, I am wondering if any of you have placed an order with BV online and how did it go. I placed an order last Friday evening for the Appia tote bag. But I still haven't received their email saying my order has been shipped. From what I read on their website it seems like they usually get the item directly from the warehouse in Italy to their US distribution center. That seems to take 2-3 business days? Then when the item is shipped from the US distribution center they'd email me the tracking info? So I wonder if the bag is still on its way to the US distribution center from Italy?? This just seems really slow to me....

mac01

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
I have placed an order with them and did not receive a shipping email from them. They ship quickly but you will have to call them and get a tracking number. Most likely, you should receive it this week. Did they charge you for the order?

Jun 4, 2006
I have placed an order with them and did not receive a shipping email from them. They ship quickly but you will have to call them and get a tracking number. Most likely, you should receive it this week. Did they charge you for the order?
It's free standard shipping. You know how u can type in the order number to check status? It keeps saying the package is being prepared by the warehouse. I sent them an email last night. No response yet....

Jun 4, 2006
BV just responded to my inquiry. Guess it was indeed in transit from Italy to their US warehouse. They said I should get it next week. Hope I will like the bag as I've never seen it in person!