Expensive Clothing and College Parties

^yeah your parties in USA are crazier than ours in France !! But the spilling drinks problem remains for sure ! I used to wear cheap cute tank tops and jeans, and comfy shoes to dance and run ! I was a broke student anyways.
But that´s what all college students used to wear, and then a killer look make up, super pretty!

OMG, I don't mean to hijack this thread but I had to google Keg Stand and I can't believe people do this! Respect.

From Wikipedia:
  1. The person puts both hands on the keg.
  2. Friends pick up the person by the legs and tip them upward, as if they were doing a handstand on the keg.
  3. The person wraps their lips around the tap, opens it, and drinks.
  4. The surrounding audience and awaiting participants chant the number of seconds for which the person is drinking.
  5. The person shakes their leg to signal to friends when they can't drink anymore and need to get down.
  6. Repeat.
kegstandzh5.jpg

May I suggest, perhaps, wearing a wetsuit.

OMG, I don't mean to hijack this thread but I had to google Keg Stand and I can't believe people do this! Respect.

From Wikipedia:
  1. The person puts both hands on the keg.
  2. Friends pick up the person by the legs and tip them upward, as if they were doing a handstand on the keg.
  3. The person wraps their lips around the tap, opens it, and drinks.
  4. The surrounding audience and awaiting participants chant the number of seconds for which the person is drinking.
  5. The person shakes their leg to signal to friends when they can't drink anymore and need to get down.
  6. Repeat.
kegstandzh5.jpg

May I suggest, perhaps, wearing a wetsuit.

LOL! Geez!
So glad I'm so OVER college!

I wear a cheap top from Forever 21, and nice dark jeans because I can usually wash everything out of denim. I try not to bring a bag/wear jewelry because the smell of smoke never comes out. I usually wear flip flops or boots that can be easily cleaned. My best advice is to never go to a frat party if it's raining. The floor will be the nastiest thing and ruin whatever shoes you're wearing.

As a freshman stupidly wore new seven jeans and a silk top while wearing my brand new gucci summer pumps for the first time to a foam party. $365 shoes down the drain. Everyone must have similar stories of getting burned for the first time. Had a cigarette burn a hole through a $600 cache dress at formal once too