Exclusive Vintage Violet Mini Matinee REVEAL

omg that color ugh I DIE:faint: its absolutely gorgeous! and the comparison shot to the MAM is actually great! the MAM can be too small for me at times so im guess the mini mattie would be as well which is good to know before i purchase

but OH MY GOODNESS that color im in love with!!!!!!!!!!:love:
congrats
wish they made this in a MAM/MAB

Thanks so much for the comparison pics -- they're very helpful! Wow, it looks like it may be just a tad smaller than the MAM, huh?......that color is stunning!

Yeah, I'd definitely say that... Just a lil smaller.. Fits everything from my MAM, just less room to spare..

The color i beautiful and I like this size matinee! Gawh should I??????? I need another purple bag like a whole in the head

Yesss.... You totally should...

TEJAVA said:
Such a beautiful color! How are the straps compared to the regular Matinee? Can you wear the mini comfortably over the shoulder? Thanks!

I do not own a regular Matinee. But compared to the straps of a MAM, it's the same maybe an inch littler. You can definitely wear it comfortably on your shoulder, it fits well. Both straps stay on your shoulder, usually with my MAM one strap always falls...

I hope to post some mod pics tonight with the violet but incase anyone is wondering what it looks like on, here is a pic of me with my other mini matinee....
2s80foh.jpg

jax5x5.jpg

Last edited:
Tara, I know you described the sizing, but do you mind sharing a "what's in your bag" for the Mini Mattie. It would really help.

I just love this! Makes me really think I want the Violet over the DG now? :thinking:

Tara gorgeous bag!! Thanks for sharing the mod shots of the mini too, they are very helpful. Do you find the handle drop to be comfortable enough over the shoulder? If I didn't get just a deep violet MAM I'd totally be getting this. I think I'll go for a MAC in this color, can't NOT get something hehe....