Exclusive Vintage Violet Mini Matinee REVEAL

Aw, my first was a maltese too! Technically my sister's dog, but I was the one waking up early in the mornings to feed him!

Diva is an awesome name! I swear my little one gets jealous when I pet my bags instead of her! In fact, if I had my Violet MM in my hands right now, I'd lock her outside my room just to have some quality time.

Do you have the urge to put on clothes and go somewhere just so you can carry her around? I know I'd be thinking about it.

And the key dongle! I've never had an RM with a key chain holder thing. I have to have this bag!

:drool: Congrats, tara!! I wish I had surprises like this waiting for me when I got home! I love how the violet changes so dramatically depending on the lighting. Looking forward to seeing more pics tomorrow...daylight and comparisons with a MAM, perhaps?

What a beautiful shade of purple!! It is so deep and rich! Congratulations on your mini mattie! I'v been contemplating getting something in that color next. Do you have a full size? I would like to see a comparison.

Do you have a regular sized mattie or MAB or MAM for comparison?

Here is Mini Matinee vs. MAM.... HTH...
28mizc9.jpg

2h4l11y.jpg

t8wy15.jpg