EVERYTHING BLUE INDIA --- post ALL pics, questions, comments HERE!

First or Day in Blue India?

• BI First

• BI Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh goshhhh.....what to do...I want every color..hahahahaha:roflmfao: I am eyeing on the blueberry and rouge vif..but shocks, I also like this blue india color...:angel:

Same here the more I hear about this color the more I like it :heart: . It would be great if the color was simlar to Dolma green because I'm beginning to like that color more, the more I see it. I really hope BALNY gets some blue/gris in the part-time!!!

I wish the blue/gris would hurry up and get here so we wouldn't have to speculate anymore:huh: .

Hello, has anyone seen a Bleu India? I have no idea what the color looks like although Aloha Rag describes it as turquoise. I'm hoping that my second Bbag is a vibrant and fun color.... If anyone has seen it IRL or has pics, pls let me know! Thanks :P

fiatflux said:
Only 20, actually, but who's counting? ;)

I thought that looked wrong as I was typing it! Thanks for the correction! :graucho: Okay ladies...I know at least 19 of those 20 are destined for PF girls! (And I know that one of them is coming to ME!!!) :yahoo: :roflmfao:

fiatflux said:
Only 20, actually, but who's counting? ;)

Wow!!! Are you serious?!? Ackkk! I'm not on a list for it, but I am planning on buying a Blue Grey City or Twiggy. I want to buy it in person, though, because of the leather variations so I didn't add my name to the list when Daphne asked me if I wanted to. I hope the NM near me will order some. Gosh, maybe I oughta call and put my name on a list there...

I did a cursory search of past threads but cannot quite find the answer to my question: what colour is this bag in? The picture is taken off Balenciaga's website.

Attachments

• Balenciaga.gif
    Balenciaga.gif
    83.1 KB · Views: 141