Everything about Ulysse - sizes, colors, leathers, inserts / refills ...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpeg

So I went to Hermes and apparently I paid for the Swift Ulysse instead of the Togo. I was quite annoyed as it's a very big price difference but obviously it was not on purpose and I was given a small perfume gift box which was nice (though I now want to buy the full size perfume :lol: )

I've never uploaded anything on tpf before, so I don't know if I did this correctly, but here is a comparison pic in natural daylight between my 2 Ulysse Togo in Noir/Malachite. The Noir one has lots of veining which I love :yes:

View attachment 3473160 View attachment 3473161 View attachment 3473159

So I went to Hermes and apparently I paid for the Swift Ulysse instead of the Togo. I was quite annoyed as it's a very big price difference but obviously it was not on purpose and I was given a small perfume gift box which was nice (though I now want to buy the full size perfume :lol: )

I've never uploaded anything on tpf before, so I don't know if I did this correctly, but here is a comparison pic in natural daylight between my 2 Ulysse Togo in Noir/Malachite. The Noir one has lots of veining which I love :yes:

I'm glad it worked out well. Thanks for the great pics! Those are so beautiful. I've been wondering about the perfume, and keep hearing how nice it is.

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and really want to buy ulysse in mm. I'm traveling to Paris in dec, however i only see size pm on France website. Does any know if I can buy mm size in Paris airport and what is the current price.? Thank you for your help.

Hi, I've recently bought myself my very first Ulysse PM. I was wondering if any of you uses a non-H refill?

I feel like a pocket/insert slot of some sort can be very useful for bills/business cards. I know there's some refills that has a hard page in front or in the back that is slightly thicker and has a pocket slot.

Hi there

I have a Ulysee (Mini) and I need some diary/planner inserts.

From my understanding Hermes don't make these. Does anyone know of any other brands that make refills to fit this diary?

I found the perfect 2017 diary with pocket sleeves for the PM Ulysse at Paperchase website (A6 size, 11 rings - fits perfectly). Unfortunately, they don't ship to my country [emoji24][emoji24]

I have been looking high and low for similar ones but couldn't find any. I ended up with this A6 soft case in a random stationary shop and punched 11 holes myself. Just an idea if any of you need plastic sleeves for businesscard/loose notes...

IMG_1480057410.891859.jpg
IMG_1480057482.795395.jpg
IMG_1480057513.076760.jpg

It's not as perfect as the Paperchase diary would be, but this will do for now until I can get my hands on those..

I found the perfect 2017 diary with pocket sleeves for the PM Ulysse at Paperchase website (A6 size, 11 rings - fits perfectly). Unfortunately, they don't ship to my country [emoji24][emoji24]

I have been looking high and low for similar ones but couldn't find any. I ended up with this A6 soft case in a random stationary shop and punched 11 holes myself. Just an idea if any of you need plastic sleeves for businesscard/loose notes...

View attachment 3530533
View attachment 3530534
View attachment 3530535

It's not as perfect as the Paperchase diary would be, but this will do for now until I can get my hands on those..

Nice!