Everything about Ulysse - sizes, colors, leathers, inserts / refills ...

LeMonde

Loving Life :)
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
I've been looking for information about * Ulysse * and there are many threads with a little bit here and a little bit there... so I thought it'd be a good idea to have it all together and updated for 2009.
Please share your info too and of course pics :yes:

So let's start with SIZE, I believe there are three:

TPM/Mini - 4" x 4.5"
PM - 5.5" x 6.25"
MM - 7.5" x 9"

Now LEATHER, correct me pls if I'm wrong:
- Togo
- Veau Kenya
- fabric: embossed felt

COLORS, oh soooo many:
- Black, Etoupe, Rouge G, Vermillion, Orange, Curry, Gold, Soleil, Jaune Fluo, Vert Anis, Vert Olive, BdP, Bleu Jean, Lagon, Rose Shocking, Rose Fluo, Raisin...?

And finally INSERTS - definitely need your help with these... even SAs are confused :rolleyes:

Mini:
- white plain (with lined guide?)
- alphabetical
- H in the city
- post-it notes
- perpetual calendar (!!!)
- ... ?

PM:
- white plain with lined guide ($45)
- white plain separated by colored into three parts
- colored plain
- white lined
- photo album
- travel
- business cards
- ... ?

MM:
- white plain with lined guide ($55)
- colored plain
- alphabetical
- ... ?

And current PRICE of course (covers / covers with plain inserts):

Mini - ? / ?
PM - $185 / $230
MM - $255 / $310

:cutesy:

Reactions: jimmie staton
And pics for reference - PM and MM in Blue Jean

credit to H.com

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ulysse-PM-BJ.jpg
    Ulysse-PM-BJ.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7,824
  • Ulysse-MM-BJ.jpg
    Ulysse-MM-BJ.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8,002
Last edited:
Here are mine Ulysse:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lagoon & Fuschia PM(This might not be the correct name of the pink as my SA told me it is a new pink came out in F/W 08) with white lined inserts

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 8,951
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8,838
Last edited:
Reactions: faab89
And I suspect not many of us saw the perpetual calendar inserts for the Mini :yahoo:
(the SAs I asked didn't know about them...)
Thank you the_kelly_1day :hugs:

Hi! This refill is for the smallest Ulysse in the family (oops - it may not be the "PM" - my mistake - I'm still fairly new to Hermes).
Here are some photos:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I really love this agenda - makes me smile every morning when I look at it. Affordable, too, in the Hermes world! :rolleyes:
Hope this helps! :yahoo:

I believe Dou.Dou's is Rose Fluo? We need to get some pictures of the shopping inserts and post it notes.

Great thread, I love my Ulysses. I have the TPM in orange with plain inserts that are separated with orange tabs and a Vert Anis PM with Travel Inserts.

Attachments

• IMG_6554.jpg
    IMG_6554.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6,059
OMG I have a mini in blue jean togo with the blank pages on the inside & another insert that is the telephone & address one.I'm silly that I have 1 cover but 2 inserts(switch from time to time).I really have to ask about the perpetual calendar inserts,that would be so perfect for me!I hope they have one !

My SA mentioned that for the PM (or was it MM?) size, there was a new calendar insert. It shows the days of the week, but you have to fill in the date yourself. Nothing like the current calendar inserts for GM agendas.

Also, at one of my local stores last week I saw the new shopping insert for PM. I believe it has tabs, and then a post-it slot at the back.