Everyone know the outnet website?

I just tried The Outnet last week and found it excellent! The shipping is very fast. One grouse, though, is that, my box came smashed up. But my dress was beautifully wrapped up in layers of tissue so no harm came to it. The items are authentic and condition is good. A definite recommend!

theOutnet is awesome! I've gotten three pairs of Louboutins from them, as well as a McQ skirt and jumpsuit, See by Chloe trousers, Karl Lagerfeld jeans and belt... all authentic and wonderfully priced. And they have an excellent customer service team, too.

Typically, they "further discount the discounted stuff" on their "weekend shop-in" sales. Every Friday, they have a theme (like workwear, or casual wear, party wear, or the like), and they offer an additional 30%-50% on a selection of items that fit that theme. I think that's the only time they ever really further the discounts on things, though, so if there's a piece that you have your eye on, it's really up to chance whether you'll see it discounted further.

That's great information to know! I'll visit the website this Friday :smile:

I just tried The Outnet last week and found it excellent! The shipping is very fast. One grouse, though, is that, my box came smashed up. But my dress was beautifully wrapped up in layers of tissue so no harm came to it. The items are authentic and condition is good. A definite recommend!

Same issue for me! My boots are beautiful and the shipping was fast, but my box is pretty much ruined :/ Oh well! I didn't buy the boots for the box.

anyone returned stuff to outnet before?

i don't understand this line in their email:

1. Book your collection with DHL before your RMA number expires on June 16th 2011. To find the telephone number of your nearest DHL branch, visit www.dhl.com and select your country. Don't forget to quote our account number, 950813062.

is that number the outnet's DHL account or what? rather confused...