Everyone has the same bag! Does it bother you?

I’ve been seeing so many reveals of the Pochette Metis in reverse mono and mono lately that I’m wondering if it affects how you feel about the bag? Sometimes I feel that it isn’t so special anymore and use mine less. It’s like everyone has it...n I personally don’t really like being part of the masses. What about u?

Not at all. Funny, I've been carrying my SpeedyB lately and I don't recall seeing it much if at all lately LOL!

Not sure if it is a matter of 'worrying' what other people do, as much as whether you 'prefer' something that is more unique. Both tastes have their merit, one is tried-and-true favorites that work for many people, the other is unique and adventuresome. Although I am usually drawn to unusual colors, designs, etc, I occasionally buy things that are very popular for their appearance and functionality. Currently considering an LV Keepall for that very reason.

Reactions: Bmore chic
It does. I recently sold my DE Neverfull. Got tired of seeing so many people with it on the train.
Out of interest, may I ask what country you see so many on the train with DE Neverfull?

For me personally, I don't really care. I also own the DENeverfull. When I carry my Gucci Soho Disco in London I always see many carrying the same. I see more Disco bags than the Neverfull. I actually find it quite funny but am never really bothered by it.

It wouldn’t bother me, though I have yet to see someone IRL carrying the same exact bag/color at the same time as me. And just FYI - in my many many years commuting into a major city- Boston, MA for work & surrounding area - I have yet to see anyone carrying the Pochette Métis. I have never noticed one being carried, never. That doesn’t mean ppl don’t have them - but I have not personally seen any in the wild. And I don’t own one or know anyone who does. TPF is not a true representation of what the population is carrying. I have seen countless neverfulls, but I don’t own one of those either.

It does. I recently sold my DE Neverfull. Got tired of seeing so many people with it on the train.

Same- sold mine. I still have a NF DA in PM size but I’m so tired of seeing neverfulls in general. Just yesterday at home goods I saw three women in the same aisle each with a different canvas print NF. I guess I’m just not a fan of enormous tote as a handbag. I also see a lot of speedys and artsys. I do really love seeing other bags out though.

Reactions: Karyn22
I am sure there are a few dozen people who have the same car I have but that doesn't stop me from driving it and sure not going to sell it. I can only worry about what I have not what someone else has. That would drive a person madd over time. . .

I am sure there are a few dozen people who have the same car I have but that doesn't stop me from driving it and sure not going to sell it. I can only worry about what I have not what someone else has. That would drive a person madd over time. . .
Yeah that’s true, that’s why I carry what I have that’s common less because in one of the countries I live in, I see them all the time. It doesn’t bother me what others have, but now I just like what I have lesser, the poor bag just doesn’t seem so special anymore. :sad: