Everyday necklace for a women in her late 50’s

Everyday necklace for a women in her late 50’s? Preferably with a diamond. My mom asked me to ask this group for feedback. Please send your suggestions! She said she doesn’t have a budget for it if she falls in love with it!

As a late 50er I wear this necklace almost every day and love it. The charms are from Jet Set Candy and are 14K. The VCA is from my 5 Motif bracelet that I had turned into earrings and a pendant as the bracelet was too hard to get on and off and irritated my skin. (Blasphemy I know, but at least I wear it daily.) I love Jet Set Candy as it's fun to collect charms from my travels. She could add a diamond to a small group of charms and have a cute necklace for every day wear.

20230926_122353.jpg

My choice would be the small version of the Chanel Comète Géode necklace. It's classic and goes with everything, but has a bit of uniqueness, too. :smile: Happy shopping to your mom! :heart:

130675-pv_86b5b408-bb25-4ab6-9f1d-1734f164f5c0_1200x.jpg

Reactions: Buddha007
A simple diamond solitaire. I love them so much I have them ranging in .24ct to 1ct. They're worn more than any other necklace/pendant I own.

Maybe you can help us by telling us if she has certain pieces, and does she prefer YG, WG, RG, Platinum, or Silver?

If I had to only wear one of my necklaces forever and ever, I'd go with my VCA all gold astrologie pendant on a 4mm woven gold chain.

My Aunt Charlotte wore a medium thickness gold chain with a small round pendant that had a diamond in the center on one side and an etching of her husband's photograph on the other, with another chain layered. She wore this every day for like 55 years.

VCA VA diamond pendant was a great suggestion from someone, too.

My MIL wears a mid chest length 4mm gold heavy link chain with a 1.5" or so St. Christopher medal in heavy yellow gold. She's worn it for probably 65 years or so now....

I’m inching my way towards 50 and I’m thinking about a small carat weight tennis necklace. I also have been wearing my paper clip necklace a lot. As long as you don’t go anything cute and go with sophisticated instead it would be age appropriate, there is not a lot difference between 40, 50, and 60 imo.

Reactions: Vanolla