Everthing went smoothly, now buyer says couldn't leave feedback...

I wonder if she plans to re-sell the bag on Ebay to try and make a profit? If neither you or she leave feedback for each other then other potential buyers wont know that she bought the bag from Ebay herself.
Maybe she plans to extend the truth about the price/where she bought it etc and doesnt want people to know the background of it, which a buyer could otherwise check through her feedback..

I wonder if she plans to re-sell the bag on Ebay to try and make a profit? If neither you or she leave feedback for each other then other potential buyers wont know that she bought the bag from Ebay herself.
Maybe she plans to extend the truth about the price/where she bought it etc and doesnt want people to know the background of it, which a buyer could otherwise check through her feedback..

This sounds like the reason to me!

I third that.

OP-You can check her feedback history & see if this is odd or typical for your buyer.

If you left feedback for her, that would deal a blow to the eBay resale scenario.

If she never leaves feedback for sellers, then the mystery remains...

If she just has personal reasons about this transaction, we ALL want to know what they are! LOL, could you get to the bottom of this, please?

Personal reasons? I don't get it? My gut tells me this buyer has something to hide. I agree with the others to keep the email just in case. Hopefully you will not need to use it and that this buyer is just your random weirdo.

I did something like this just before Christmas - got a gift from my husband from a seller he buys from frequently - I let the seller know I had received the item and all was well, but I couldn't leave him feedback and please not to leave me feedback - he was fine with that. But you'd think if it was a privacy thing, she'd be at least as concerned about you leaving HER feedback.

It is annoying, but sometimes you just don't get feedback. I keep all ebay emails regarding sales in a folder in my email account, just in case I need to document a sale.

This is so weird, I can't begin to think of a reason that makes sense to dull old me, but sadly sometimes, for whatever reason, feedback even from apparently happy buyers doesn't seem to follow. . .in a way I am kind of relieved I can't understand them!