ever won a paypal dispute as a seller for this?

I am getting SO disappointed with ebay/paypal.

quote]
Ugh. Me too, unfortunately. I would let her fight it out in PayPal - make her jump through the hoops - the end result is going to be the same - either you accept the return & refund her, or PayPal makes you do it, if she wins. But at least with PayPal there's a CHANCE you could win. I would hold out. Good luck, Court. What a pain.

harassing? I find that strange, what do you state in your description. I think within 3 days as the buyer you will have to respond (paying of when you will pay). It sounds more than reasonable you asking when she will pay you. If she didn't answer that question yet, but start accusing you ?!!! I would write back and say something as: More than a week has passed and I have not received payment yet. I kindly request you to do so in 3 days if not I will have to report to paypal and will relist the item.

not yet

now I have another b!tchy buyer who keeps saying I am harassing her by asking for my money. It's been 7 days, I asked her after 5 where the payment was and she accuses me of harassing her!. ugh! I can't wi

Just file a non-paying bidder claim and tell her that if she is rude to you anymore and doesnt pay, then you will also leave her a nice negative feedback.

Just file a non-paying bidder claim and tell her that if she is rude to you anymore and doesnt pay, then you will also leave her a nice negative feedback.
already did, she claims she's sent a money order, we'll see. Its an older Coach bag of mine that didn't sell for that much since it's used, but I was looking forward to the money. We'll see if the money order shows up. Thanks!

I know people bid on pouches they think they are getting a full sized handbag. They don't understand a pouch is an accessory, make-up bag etc.
One lady was sweet about the return she knew I didn't accept returns but she was nice and knew how to communicate so I accepted her return minus shipping. The next pouch problem bidder just opened a snad dispute with paypal without even contacting me. Accused of selling a fake because the pouch didn't have a model number on the creed and she felt the hardware was flimsy. Ya compared to a Carly! She was a 'Coach know it all' And guess what she was brand new to ebay. So I gave her the money back and I lost out on shipping. It was too stressful I stopped selling purses for awhile because of that plus all the haters and the NPBs.

You ladies are too nice. I'm sick of these buyers on ebay who don't keep their word. Don't assume that ebay sides with the buyer. Ebay will side with whoever presents their case the best. So far, they have been only receptive to my complaints. Any buyer that threatens you with reporting or bad feedback is jeopardizing her ebay membership. There are lots of rules to protect ebay sellers.

Usually, if a buyer is nice, I will go out of the way to explain things and take things back I don't normally do. If they start with threats and unreasonable demands, they are reported and expelled from ebay.

i hope she doesn't win if she does file a dispute
ridiculous to want to return something after almots 2 weeks because she thinks it is too small
some people ahve all the nerve

You ladies are too nice. I'm sick of these buyers on ebay who don't keep their word. Don't assume that ebay sides with the buyer. Ebay will side with whoever presents their case the best. So far, they have been only receptive to my complaints. Any buyer that threatens you with reporting or bad feedback is jeopardizing her ebay membership. There are lots of rules to protect ebay sellers.

Usually, if a buyer is nice, I will go out of the way to explain things and take things back I don't normally do. If they start with threats and unreasonable demands, they are reported and expelled from ebay.
I totally agree with this.

I say all sales are final unless its an error on my part

I've had people over the years who have emailed me very nicely saying they just didn't love the item, it didn't fit etc etc etc and asked if there was any way they could return. When people approach me this way I always accept the return but let them know that I wont refund shipping.

I am more than willing to bend over backwards to have happy buyers, and I'm willing to do a lot more when they're nice. When they're rude or mean its all sales are final