ever returned a chanel?

i've never returned anything. the toronto boutique doesn't allow return, and if i'm buying from the u.s. it is way too much trouble to ship the item across the border.

Yes, 2. The first was because I decided a flap style wasn't really my style. The second because I found I wasn't using the bag; the tag was still on six months later. I finally decided to return it which helped defray the cost of a tote I was dying to buy.

I have returned wallets but not bags. I usually do my research and spend time thinking about it (as it involves a lot of money) and usually am pretty certain about my purchases=)

I've returned once; I bought black caviar e/w flap then black caviar timeless clutch. I felt like they were too similar in size, etc. I never carried the bag and it still had a tag. :yes:

yes. because i have no chanels nearby, and could only place phone order. and sometimes the QA is not as high as i would like, so i would just kindly return and let the SA know.

Yes. In one case, the bag was simply too difficult to get my things in and out of; I didn't make it out of the bedroom! The other 2 times it was due to sight unseen: the color was NOT going to work w/my wardrobe or me.

It happens. However, I have always found a bag to purchase when I've gone to return, so I don't think the SA was too upset, lol.