Ever happened to you?

It's totally normal. You can't control who your attracted to.

This happened to me....with me and my SISTER!!!

Whoa....I never said a word though, and forced myself to forget about it. NOTHING was worth hurting my sister like that!!

That's one good thing about having an opposite sex sibling(well, if they're straight of course) you don't have to deal with the same dating pool. :P

well... my friends and i had a few of the same crushes back in elementary and middle school... but they were always the unattainable ones. i guess it doesn't really count, since we were too young back then.

it's happened within my circle of friends before, though... but we'd never let a guy get between any of us. what's worse though... one of my friends' crushes actually liked me instead, but i wasn't interested. he was nice, but i would never pursue it.

I'd say to stay away from liking the same guy. He/She started to like that person first. Guys are never worth ruining friendship over... True friends are so hard to come by now a days.

It's normal if it only happens once in a while, but if you have a habit of developing crushes on all the guys your friends like, perhaps there's some issues you might want to address.

Thank you all for your inputs.

It's like this...

I think A has a crush on me and A talked about me to his friend, B. Now I notice that B often "stare" at me. I caught B doing this, quite a lot.

Is B starting to like me too or he is just staring to see "what is it about this girl that A likes?"?

A similar thing happened to me. I told one of my friends about a crush, and then she asked if I would set her up with him. I think this happened twice. I chose to ignore her.

I'm not single but back when I was I did sometimes find guys that my friend likes were cute, and sometimes the guys liked me too but I treasure my friends so I never did anything about it. However, on the other hand my best friend in high school and my boyfriend at the time went behind my back and both cheated on me with each other soI do view things a little differently. I dropped the guy and couldn't speak to the friend for 6 years. Our moms are best friends so it made it awkward not to ever talk to each other, but I still hold her an arms length away.

A so called friend just did this to my daughter went out with a guy she was obsessed with, don't do it it's not nice, causes a lot of pain & could break up the friendship. I have told my daughter to have nothing to do with this girl & she won't

Thank you all for your inputs.

It's like this...

I think A has a crush on me and A talked about me to his friend, B. Now I notice that B often "stare" at me. I caught B doing this, quite a lot.

Is B starting to like me too or he is just staring to see "what is it about this girl that A likes?"?

Which one do you like? :graucho: If they are close friends, let them sort it out for themselves. You don't want to be the reason they are no longer friends.