Ever break out from a product???

3 of my college roommates had allergic reaction from Clinique and they had rashes on their face. Another friend of mine used to love Kiehl's until she discovered that was the reason why she's breaking out more and more on her face. Once they all stop using the products, their face cleared up.

So I think you might be allergic to that product you're using.

Yup! When I first used Clinique a few years ago I started breaking out like crazy (but just on my forehead)! I'm sure it works for some people but it so wasn't for me. As soon as I switched brands though (I think I tried Shiseido next) I was fine.

^^

had the same reaction from clinique, drugstore brands and MAC liquid foundation as well! what happens on my skin is i break out on mostly on my cheeks or my chin its terrible! B.E is one of the very few that works for me!

Every cream I have ever tried makes me break out. I have oily skin so nothing goes on my face that isn't a serum or gel. Only took me umpteen years to figure this out!

I got breakouts from using MAC's Moistureblend. I use Studio Tech now and it's much better.

I broke out particularly on my chin and on my forehead, LARGE blemishes is what I get. I got them in a few other areas, mostly just the "T-zone" though. But yeah you won't get them every place the product touches, just areas that are more prone to breakouts.