ever been P.O.'d by an SA

doulosforhim said:
Ok. so last night on my way to work, i got a phone call from an SA at NM ( in paramus mall in NJ).[ I had placed my name on her waiting list for the gaucho, but totally forgot about it and found it at another NM (trent in Beverly Hills is just fab).]

She proceeded by asking me if was mine dirty. well of course i told her it is not white, more like a cream color. I could sense the change in her tone. Then she proceeded by telling me how it looks like a car ran over it, and how she was so dissapointed with Dior and did not like the bag.
I responded by telling her how wonderful the bag is and how much i love it and am sorry that she did not have it for me earlier.
I reminded her of another bag I wanted (the Edith) and she actually got short with me by responding that I will find it elsewhere.

Personally, i think she's got alot of nerve. and if anything, this would have been her opportunity to tell me about what bags she has currently that i may like.:amazed:

Has this happened to you before?
Do you feel the same about this bag? I took the bag out of the box and tried it on again (weather has been too cold) and well now i think I may be having buyers remorse. I always did wish the strap was longer, and am finding that it is more readily available. All that money for another trendy bag?

Someone please talk some sense to me:wacko:

I wonder if this is the same s/a at NM Paramus who got snippy with me on the phone about a Noir Paddington. She had one to sell me, then called back and said she found a cut in the handle and as a result, had to locate a bag from another NM store. I asked her which store and in a very snotty tone retorted, "I'm not going to tell you that!" So I found another Noir at my local NM on my own and when hers arrived, promptly returned it. I always buy two of the same bag to compare and keep the best one, and her snarky attitude lost her the commission.

roey said:
I wonder if this is the same s/a at NM Paramus who got snippy with me on the phone about a Noir Paddington. She had one to sell me, then called back and said she found a cut in the handle and as a result, had to locate a bag from another NM store. I asked her which store and in a very snotty tone retorted, "I'm not going to tell you that!" So I found another Noir at my local NM on my own and when hers arrived, promptly returned it. I always buy two of the same bag to compare and keep the best one, and her snarky attitude lost her the commission.

OMG, I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who does this!! Each bag has different characteristics in the leather...and I like to find the one that 'fits' me the best. :biggrin:

Wow, I think you need to report her to a manager ASAP! She's just mad because she took to long to get the bag for you and you found it somewhere else, forget her, her loss!

doulosforhim said:
Ok. so last night on my way to work, i got a phone call from an SA at NM ( in paramus mall in NJ).[ I had placed my name on her waiting list for the gaucho, but totally forgot about it and found it at another NM (trent in Beverly Hills is just fab).]

She proceeded by asking me if was mine dirty. well of course i told her it is not white, more like a cream color. I could sense the change in her tone. Then she proceeded by telling me how it looks like a car ran over it, and how she was so dissapointed with Dior and did not like the bag.
I responded by telling her how wonderful the bag is and how much i love it and am sorry that she did not have it for me earlier.
I reminded her of another bag I wanted (the Edith) and she actually got short with me by responding that I will find it elsewhere.

Personally, i think she's got alot of nerve. and if anything, this would have been her opportunity to tell me about what bags she has currently that i may like.:amazed:

Has this happened to you before?
Do you feel the same about this bag? I took the bag out of the box and tried it on again (weather has been too cold) and well now i think I may be having buyers remorse. I always did wish the strap was longer, and am finding that it is more readily available. All that money for another trendy bag?

Someone please talk some sense to me:wacko:

I thinkt that you should have spoken the the department supervisor. That was extemely rude!