Even My Boss Noticed How Fabu My New Bag Is!

shamrock0421

U Get What You Give
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
I've been getting compliments on it all weekend.
So...she comes in to work with me today - I put her on my desk - my boss (6'4" hunting/fishing/scuba diving/etc. male - doesn't know a designer from a hole in his head) and stops dead in his tracks and says, "Hey! I haven't seen that before. Wow. Cool color! Can I touch the leather?"

LMAO!!!!!

He wanted to touch the leather.

He says, "Hey - that's SEXY!":nuts:

I was borderline giddy!

I'm sure most of you have seen the pix that I posted with my fabulous German Shepherd Dog model last week, but - in case you missed it the first (two) times around...here she is again. I CAN'T PUT HER DOWN!:yahoo: :heart:

Stop posting pics of her... you're making me want cornflower :Push: :s She's a beauty, for sure :girlsigh:

LOL - I haven't posed her with my kitty yet. I have PLENTY of pictures! One for every day of the rest of this month! I can't stop!

Now I want a Grenat City. Uh oh...I feel a 12-step program coming on. :wtf:

LOL - I haven't posed her with my kitty yet. I have PLENTY of pictures! One for every day of the rest of this month! I can't stop!

Now I want a Grenat City. Uh oh...I feel a 12-step program coming on. :wtf:

Yup, the hunt for bag #2 begins immediately after the first one....you have been warned!

Gorgeous First! So many pretty Firsts this week that I think I have to go try one on again, maybe I'll like it this time!!

Awwwwwww how thrilling to get comments on your bag...

Its always nice to see others admire them - especially when they dont know its a designer brand and they appreciate it simply for its sheer beauty!

Awwwwwww how thrilling to get comments on your bag...

Its always nice to see others admire them - especially when they dont know its a designer brand and they appreciate it simply for its sheer beauty!

That's exactly it.:idea:

Less people are likely to see the bag and recognize it for what it is. If I was a bit further north (heading towards NYC) - sure. But I don't know how many people around here know Balenciaga anything.

However, just the simple fact that people SEE it, stare at it, comment on it, and want to touch it - just because it's 'sexy', is quite a compliment, IMHO. I can't believe he asked to touch it and smell it. That, to me, is about the biggest compliment EVER!