Evelyne: pm or gm? Bright color or dark

definitely not black but a nice dark neutral like a dark blue or darker red. even medium hued colors work well and no worries of jeans color transfers. i have yet to acquire a black H bag myself. so many yummy colors!

someone posted a bourlingue. that's also nice too! no things to spill out because the evelyne is open top.

I love the PM size; the GM is too large (I'm just a bit shorter than you). I had a toile version, but it got transfer easily; I now have an indigo and it's one of my favorite everyday bags. I wouldn't hesitate to get other PMs in medium to dark colors.

I find the PM size to be just right for me (5.3). Not too big and not too small. I love the brights, but I also really love my gold! Go for what you feel like will be most useful to you:smile:!

Re. size, I think it depends on how much you need to carry. I'm also 5'6, and have the PM. I tried both on in the store, and the GM looked fine, but the PM was perfect. The GM wrapped around my body a bit more. The PM looked sleeker. That said, I'm thinking of getting a GM for winter, when I need more room for gloves, etc.

For color, I think H does colors so well, and the Evie is one of those bags that, to me at least, looks better in color (unlike, say, a Kelly that looks great in black or color). There are lots of colors that are dark or deep enough that you shouldn't have to worry about color transfer: Blue sapphire, Graphite, Chocolate, Malachite, Rouge Garance and Etain all come to mind.

I'm one of those people who never thought I would like this style and now that I have one, it's one of my most used bags! Let us know what you decide!

I'm 5'5 and wear a PM in rose jaipur. Personally I prefer bright colors on the evelyne, and dress it up with charms. Color transfer will happen if you wear jeans, but just use some alcohol free baby wipes to wipe it down and you'll be fine, especially in epsom.

I am 5'5" and have a PM in blue orage, and a GM in Bambou. Both are Clemence leather. Honestly, the size difference really isn't as noticeable as I thought it would be, and I carry the same amount in both. The GM is definitely less "full," and easily contours around the body, so it doesn't look too huge. They are definitely my most used bags! I've had no issues with color transfer on either, and I wear dark jeans/pants everyday. Try both sizes on and see what you like best! Good luck deciding!!

Thank you all for your suggestions!!!! I am still torned between pm and gm...but i am pretty much will go for a bright color than a dark color. I really appreciate ur inputs. =)

PM if in Epsom and GM if in softer leather like Clemence

I love my GM Black Clemence as it wraps around my body like a buttery glove and I use the black Evelyn's strap for my black kelly 32 and kelly 35 when I am travelling and need the longer strap.

If you have a jyp, you can also use that strap for the kellys

I have too many bags in black but love them for their minimal care required.

If you prefer a pop of colour, I prefer them in PM size.

PM if in Epsom and GM if in softer leather like Clemence

I love my GM Black Clemence as it wraps around my body like a buttery glove and I use the black Evelyn's strap for my black kelly 32 and kelly 35 when I am travelling and need the longer strap.

If you have a jyp, you can also use that strap for the kellys

I have too many bags in black but love them for their minimal care required.

If you prefer a pop of colour, I prefer them in PM size.

THere are reseller still selling the I and the II. Those seems to be sleeker without the extra pocket...what do you prefer? The old version. Or the new version?