Evelyne ii

It's so hard to stick to one's wishlist, I know. No harm starting the "research" now. ;)

It is:yes:. But unless anything goes wrong with the dusty pink Marwari shawl I am waiting for I have been quite "lucky" so far this year so now I need to save some money while researching for the "best" colour for an Evelyne.

It seems to be a great colour for an Evelyne. Well- I have my "H wishlist 2009" and have promised myself to stick to that this year so I won't start looking for an Evelyne until I have everything on my list...

Kashmira,

The Evelyne in Prune is stunning! I tried on the PM3 on a couple of different occassions. It will be my next bag (and I am not even a purple person). I am waiting to find a PM2 as the adjustable strap does not work for me.

Kashmira,

The Evelyne in Prune is stunning! I tried on the PM3 on a couple of different occassions. It will be my next bag (and I am not even a purple person). I am waiting to find a PM2 as the adjustable strap does not work for me.

I hope that you will be able to find one soon rileygirl.

Thank you Kashmira--the two boutiques I frequent only got them in PM3s so I am wondering whether they made them in a 2. I would love one before any price increases.

After drooling over Ms Piggy's Evelyne, I wonder if we know what color/ leather combo is available for Evelyne II/ III? So far there is:

Evelyne II
Epsom:
- Orange

Clemence:
- Noir
- Blue Brighton
- Blue Jean
- Chocolate
- Gold
- Rouge Garrance

Evelyne III
Epsom:

Clemence:
-BdP
-Prune
-Raisin
-Rouge H
-Noir

The Evelyne III also came in ebene and black clemence. I LOVE mine and had planned to buy a SO Kelly next, but am thinking about a bright color in another Evelyne. It is perfect for me...I love the adjustable strap. I am always switching back and forth from messenger style to shoulder when I'm on the go. You'll love it!! :P

My Cyclamen is a PM but I do know for a fact they made it in PM2. It's unlikely to be available in PM3.

Updated list:

Evelyne II
Epsom:
- Orange
- Cyclamen
- Vert Olive

Clemence:
- Noir
- Blue Brighton
- Blue Jean
- Chocolate/Cafe
- Gold
- Rouge Garrance
- Parchemin
- Blanc
- Curry
- Orange
- Chartreuse
- Ebene
- Etoupe
- Graphite
- Gris Tourterelle
- Poussiere
- Rouge H
- Tabac-Camel

Evelyne III
Epsom:

Clemence:
- BdP
- Prune
- Raisin
- Rouge H
- Noir
- Bleu Jean

I only requested the info on PM and PM2, so I don't have the details on the 3s. Cyclamen has been discontinued since 2007 (I think) and 3 only came out last year.

And you can call me piggy! ;)