Eve Lom new radiance tinted moisturizer/foundation

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone tried the new Eve Lom radiance foundation?

Thoughts?

2. I would like to know too! It sounds like a foundation that's right up my alley.

3. I guess we are going to have to be patient.. its due in next week here in NYC

4. I got a sample at Barney's tonight. Can't wait to try it tomorrow!

5. Let me know what you think.... I'm due for a fill in so debating about

By terry, Eve Lom & SL..

6. I have combination skin and it was pretty good all day. I did blot a couple times during the day and overall I really liked it. I think if I applied it with a beauty blender vs. brush or fingers it would've been even better. My only gripe is that I feel a breakout coming around my chin, but that could be due to the many different products I am testing at the same time. When I get samples I want to try everything all at once!

Re: By Terry , I left Barney's with the Sheer Cover Foundation on and out of the 3 hours I had it on, I found it too cakey for me.

What is SL? I'm curious. .

7. SL is Serge Lutens... I was told the Eve Lom has more of a yellow undertone
    than pink..

I'm very light so probably will continue with my by terry & think about the
    mine de rien for the summer by SergeLutens..

I use the by terry tinted moisturizer in light #1..

Thanks for your "review"...:smile:

8. Went to see it today at Barney's.. The colors/shades have a yellow base which doesn't
    work for me. The product felt beautiful & the finish was lovely.

Now back to my by terry & that's fine

9. I have them both and I purchased mines at Spacenk. Lovely product. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398105329.787445.jpg

10. Can I ask how do you like the foundation? I was thinking about purchasing this. Thanks.

11. I liked the foundation and the luminous it gives to the skin.

12. I liked the way it feels on my skin. It gives a dewy feel.

13. I just bought this foundation, but haven't started using it yet. I've only tried it on from the store. What type of skin do you have?

14. My skin is combination.