Eve Lom new radiance tinted moisturizer/foundation

I have combination skin and it was pretty good all day. I did blot a couple times during the day and overall I really liked it. I think if I applied it with a beauty blender vs. brush or fingers it would've been even better. My only gripe is that I feel a breakout coming around my chin, but that could be due to the many different products I am testing at the same time. When I get samples I want to try everything all at once!

Re: By Terry , I left Barney's with the Sheer Cover Foundation on and out of the 3 hours I had it on, I found it too cakey for me.

What is SL? I'm curious. .

I have combination skin and it was pretty good all day. I did blot a couple times during the day and overall I really liked it. I think if I applied it with a beauty blender vs. brush or fingers it would've been even better. My only gripe is that I feel a breakout coming around my chin, but that could be due to the many different products I am testing at the same time. When I get samples I want to try everything all at once!

Re: By Terry , I left Barney's with the Sheer Cover Foundation on and out of the 3 hours I had it on, I found it too cakey for me.

What is SL? I'm curious. .

SL is Serge Lutens... I was told the Eve Lom has more of a yellow undertone
than pink..

I'm very light so probably will continue with my by terry & think about the
mine de rien for the summer by SergeLutens..

I use the by terry tinted moisturizer in light #1..

Thanks for your "review"...:smile: