Evacuate the Building? Go to Hermes! My Reveal...

Hi Trish - This is my first swift bag and I love it so far. Its super soft and very light. It seems delicate, but the H SA told me its a lot more durable than box leather and it also develops a nice patina over time.

There was a thread about swift leather a little while ago (http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/swift-leather-266355.html). I hope that helps!

thank you, I used the search function and read that thread just after i sent you this note! thank you, but I should have searched first so thanks for your gracious reply, instead of telling me to use the "search - duh" which you could have done! there is a gorgeous swift/vibrato listed on ebay that is tempting me....

I digress, I lvoe this new bag, but I do hope for no new fire drills soon! will be good for yuor health and your wallet's health! :sweatdrop:

I love how this little bag found you. I have a black evercalf KP and it is very versatile.
You will use it so much. It's a great evening bag but it's also perfect with daytime/casual outfits when you are running around and not carrying too much.

The fire alarm went off at work today and everyone had to evacuate the building. Instead of standing outside in the cold, I walked over to H and discovered a Kelly pochette that had just arrived. I’ve been trying to curtail my H purchases, but I just couldn’t walk away from this lovely little bag!

What a great bag, enjoy! :tup: And what an excellent way to efficiently use your time! Certainly beats standing around chatting during fire alarm "breaks"!;)