Evacuate the Building? Go to Hermes! My Reveal...

PurpleD

Mar 9, 2008
Wherever the wind takes me
The fire alarm went off at work today and everyone had to evacuate the building. Instead of standing outside in the cold, I walked over to H and discovered a Kelly pochette that had just arrived. I’ve been trying to curtail my H purchases, but I just couldn’t walk away from this lovely little bag!

Attachments

Ninja Sue

Dreaming of vacation
O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
In an orange world
Good for you, PurpleD! That is called efficient use of time! Why just stand around when there is shopping to be done? What color is your gorgy pochette? On my monitor, I can't tell if it is green or black (or blue)?

liness92

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Got to love fire alarms -- especially those where you can get to H! (We're stuck with Starbucks.) Back to the point, that is a beautiful pochette. What colour is it? The picture isn't clear.

jp824

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Isn't it great being so close to an H store? Congratulations on your kp! IWhat are the specs?

kelly32

Working mom of 3
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
You are so lucky!! There is absolutely NO shopping by my workplace... Congrats on your new KP!! Black swift must feel so nice and soft!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
That is perfect! I just love it! Congratulations, and good job- that is the best use of time on the job ever!

Moviegirl325

*heart*Rob
Jul 10, 2006
That would be soooo dangerous for me to have an H store right next to or close to work! Congrats on your gorgy bag! What a score!