Eva or Sunset Blvd.?

Thank you everyone for your input! It's going to be a hard decision. My SA at Saks LV has both of them on hold for me right now so hopefully tomorrow I'll be coming home with one of them :smile:

I was debating this for a while too, but decided on the Eva! It's gorgeous and classic, and also looks like it fits more than Sunset Boulevard. Also, I love that you can use it with the short gold chain, as a clutch, or with the long leather strap. The gold chain is gorgeous as well, so delicate!

i :heart: vernis, but between those two i'd choose the Eva over the Sunset blvd. my friend has the Eva and it can hold A LOT more than the Sunset. i'd say it can hold as a much as a pochette. the sunset on the other hand, cannot hold that much. it is more like a large wallet with a handle..it is not really big enough to hold digital camera, wallet, etc IMO.

i have and love both. although, i think i use the sunset more. i lvoe that it is an all in one wallet and bag and somehow, it goes with jeans and dressed up stuff. i don't get it, it jsut works. the upsid eto the eva is that i ge tto carry more lv in it. where as the sunset, i don't bc i don't have to!

I have the Eva - this bag is the perfect bag: you can use it for shopping (with the long strap) and "dressed up" - as an evening bag (with the golden chain)
I like the Sunset, too - and I'm also thinking about getting one in amarante (my fav Vernis color) but she's a little bit too small (smaller than the Eva) and you can't use her as an everyday bag. I would use her only for going out or attending something like a wedding...