Eva or Sunset Blvd.?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am looking to invest in a smaller LV. I was debating between the Eva (which I think is a classic look) versus the Sunset Blvd. in Violette (which just pops). Which one do you guys think I should get? Has anyone run into any problems with either one of these?

2. I don't have either but if i could choose, i'd choose Eva.

3. Eva - It is just too cute.

4. I just bought the eva - I think she is so cute and classic. It reminds me of the pouchette, but a little more formal and versatile.

5. Eva.
    It fits more stuff and is more versatile.

6. I vote for Eva. Imo it's more casual purse, you can easily use it with jeans+top or something. Sunset is great for weddings etc.

7. Sunset Blvd. It's a beautiful and special piece for a collection. The colors are really brilliant, and it's just got a certain elegance about it. Lucky you!

8. Sunset! a million to one... sleek and sophisticated.... do you mind if I post a pic?

Attached Files:

9. I have the sunset in pomme. It is very elegant and glam. LVoe it.
    It is small, but has slots for cards and coin section so you don't need a purse. Perfect for nights out.
    For me eva is more versatile - day or evening wear - but not as uber glam.

10. Sunset!!

11. Eva! You'll get your money's worth.

12. As much as I love Vernis I love the Eva, I say go for her.

13. I love Eva. You're right, it's classic and you can wear it on many occassions. I find the Sunset (which I ADORE btw) more of a "going out" bag. Just my very humble opinion.

14. Sunset!! In pomme!

15. I adore the Sunset:heart:, so it gets my vote. I would love to have one in either perle og amarante. :tup: