• Eva damier

• Eva azur

• NF (pattern TBD) MM

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

girlinthemoon

Obsessed!
Aug 9, 2009
Gah, I know everyone asks a million times "X or Y". But I'm so torn. DH keeps telling me I "need" a new purse. (I think he's going to "surprise" me with one once I casually mention which one I want.)

I can't decide if I want a speedy or an eva.

I have an ancient mono speedy 25, which is way too small and needs to be replaced anyway. I also have a mono sonatine (which I rarely carry) and a damier saleya and some misc SLGs.

I work downtown Chicago (read: lots of weather changes), walk/take the bus often and like to have my hands free. But I love when others have speedies. I think they're really lovely. I want some versatility in my collection, but just don't know...

Damier speedy 35. This is the exact bag I have and it is the best. I live in Vancouver so we get a lot of rain but no worries with my damier speedy. Trust me, you'll love it :biggrin:

Thanks everyone. Seems like an overwhelming majority for the Speedy. But I'm still not convinced I'll like a handheld bag. I remember disliking that about my other speedy.

I also want a purse for evening, not just work. (I'd have to bring an additional bag to work with me every day since I bring my laptop home almost every night.) Maybe I just need both!