Eva or Favorite? Please help me decide.

Depends on how much you want to stuff your bag with. If you have a lot of things, I'd go with the Favorite. If you are talking looks alone, I like them both. The Eva plate is something I'd worry about though.

I've had the Eva in monogram for a couple of years now and the plate is still spotless. And I have to say it's been through a lot of use and abuse (from my kids too!). Not a scratch or any signs of wear on the bag, I just love it! It's also surprisingly spacious, that's why it gets a lot of use as a daytime bag too.

I just purchased the Favorite PM today! I love it! I compared it to the Eva, the Favorite MM, and the new Pochette at the store and found the Favorite PM to be pretty and versatile (and the perfect size for what I normally carry, which isn't much). The Eva was nice too, but I preferred the overall construction of the Favorite (note: made in France compared to Eva's Spain -may or may not be a factor) and it's shape. I also figured out a way to loop the chain into the slotted end of the leather strap to create a longer crossbody strap, it looks pretty cute :smile:

Also, the Favorite MM was a nice size, but in my opinion the magnetic closure on the flap was much weaker compared to the PM.

Can you post a picture of the way you looped the chain to make a longer crossbody strap? Thanks!

I vote for the Eva! I am debating between the Eva and favourite too. When I went to lv to see it irl I found the plate of the Eva in de so pretty and overall I like the zipper more than the flap!

Pencil case vs A Classic Flap......no contest ! Favourite hangs down. I really wish LV can come out with Favourite Azur...imagine less vachetta and no zipper that can get dirty.

dppc said:
Pencil case vs A Classic Flap......no contest ! Favourite hangs down. I really wish LV can come out with Favourite Azur...imagine less vachetta and no zipper that can get dirty.

Well said - I just got the Favourite MM and love the flap over the zipper!

dppc said:
Saw your modelling shots on the club....you were rocking in it !!! great choice. I am glad you waited too. I don't have eva or favourite but favourite is on my wish list !!! I wish there will be an azur print.

Thank you :smile: - I hope the favourite is released in the azur print too... Overall it's such a classic piece!