Eva or Favorite? Please help me decide.

Ann211975

Apr 16, 2012
I'm going to the LV store next week. I have wanted an Eva for months now. I want it in DE( nervous about the plate). Just saw the Favorite on the website. What do you guys think?

I recently purchased the Eva in monogram and I love it! I also looked at the Favorite, bit I really like the shape of the Eva much better - I will probably also buy the Eva in DE someday!

Eva in de ! I have one and plate is not
an issue . If u really like it go for it !
Otherwise , you will end up on settling
on something that u will return later
just because u didn't get what u really
want that's only because of the "plate"
Hope I make sense.. Now, Eva and
Favorite ?? I'll picked Eva :hbeat:
Versatility wise and look ... Eva handsdown :biggrin:

I don't have any of those bags....I have tried them on and hands down the favourite ! Eva looks like a pencil case because of how LV finishes the zipper off. Favourite is so much more refine. No comparisons !!!!:smile:

I think it depends on what you're going to use it for. In my opinion, the favorite is much more chic and classy, especially when carried by hand without the strap or the chain. The Eva looks like a makeup case to me. Just my opinion, good luck deciding! :smile:

Ann211975 said:
I'm going to the LV store next week. I have wanted an Eva for months now. I want it in DE( nervous about the plate). Just saw the Favorite on the website. What do you guys think?

I have to agree with most of the Lvoelies...Eva! The Eva has been on my list & when the Favorite came out I thought I wanted that one instead but after a few pics and comparisons, I still like the Eva better. Try them both & get what your heart desires, you don't want to have any regrets. And don't forget...REVEAL! ;)

I bought the favourite mm and much preferred that over eva. But favourite does not come in DE. So if you're set on DE - then get the eva. I prefer the favourite mono over eva mono and the favourite mm over the pm.

I had the same dilemma and chose the Eva because I liked the zipper closure. The magnet on the favorite for me kept on popping open (I think it was the way the bag hit my hip--or maybe I need to finally lose those pesky 10 lbs LOL!!). Anyway, I think you can't go wrong with either of them--both great bags!!