Eva - discontinued !?!

Hi all,

I've never posted here before, but wanted to chime in. A saleswoman at the LV in Le Bon Marche in Paris told me yesterday that the Eva has undergone some production delays, but it is not discontinued. She expects they will be back in stock (at least in Paris) in time for summer.

Here's to hoping it's true!

Hi all,

I've never posted here before, but wanted to chime in. A saleswoman at the LV in Le Bon Marche in Paris told me yesterday that the Eva has undergone some production delays, but it is not discontinued. She expects they will be back in stock (at least in Paris) in time for summer.

I was told by costumer services in the U.K. that the Eva is discontinued now and there is no stock anywhere. They directed me to look at the Pallas Clutch instead- much more expensive! They are definitely trying to push spending up by getting rid of the cheaper items!

what country are you in? I'm in Canada and I called customer service about the PA and they said the item is just on back order but they are not being discontinued.... ugh I wish there was consistent answers being provided. i'm on the fence about getting the PA but dont want to rush into purchasing it.
I'm in the US :smile:

Hi all,

Bad news. I was in the LV on Boulevard Saint-Germain today and was told by another salesperson that the Eva was discontinued. I'm sorry to have gotten anyone's hopes up!

This is terrible!! I have mine in DE and love it! Was looking to purchase one in monogram and cannot find it on the website (US)... it says no results when I search it [emoji24]

I bought mine at LV store in Asia on july 2016 but didn't ask how many stocks left. The manufacturing date (date code) indicates a production date of: 03th week of 2016 in France. I guess I was lucky?

Price of eva now in preloved market is expensive