€8000 to spend on bags

She can probably get a Peter Nitz bag for her budget. This bag is being sent to me today and it's a 30CM and was around $9K US.

The craftsmanship is superb. You get so much for your $. At least as opposed to Hermes or Chanel.

View attachment 5839211

View attachment 5839212
I did take a look at the range, the bag I would agree to being interested in is the Dream bag, it gives me Celine luggage tote vibes :smile:

Do you want one super expensive one like one Chanel or a few less expensive bags?
Eta I think I would splurge on an exotic skin bag for the money
Exotic skin bag is another level due the unique texture of it and no similar texture that make you feel its only you who have it the world, and most of exotic skin bag is handicraft item, and only produce in limited stok. Its very nice feeling to have something that nobody else have.

I am in a similar position. I can’t get to any boutiques so Chanel (unless bought on a resale site) is out of the question. I’m feeling torn between LV Capucines mini or bb or Lady Dior or Lady D-Joy. Help! Wish I could start a thread!

Hi everyone!
An update on the bag situation!
I decided to spread my options further than just a single bag or a custom bag. I just returned from Paris today with a gorgeous Goyard Artois PM in the burgundy for my everyday bag with some colour to my collection, the on my birthday the week before I was tempted by a wallet on chain from Dior. I also bought a Rimowa carry-on suitcase in the matt black which I'm super happy with, once I realised what I had missing I think it became easier to decide on what was out there, thanks again guys for your guidance!:heart:

IMG_4143.JPG

Hi everyone!
I decided to spread my options further than just a single bag or a custom bag. I just returned from Paris today with a gorgeous Goyard Artois PM in the burgundy for my everyday bag with some colour to my collection, the on my birthday the week before I was tempted by a wallet on chain from Dior. I also bought a Rimowa carry-on suitcase in the matt black which I'm super happy with, once I realised what I had missing I think it became easier to decide on what was out there, thanks again guys for your guidance!:heart:

View attachment 5900608
Love all these! Happy birthday ! :biggrin:

Hi everyone!

View attachment 5900608
Congratulations -Happy birthday !!❤️