EU Chatting and Stalking

So today in the lunch break I accidentally discovered that LV has updated and enhanced the newly released Pochette Tirette, making the shirt strap removable and adding a long adjustable crossbody leather strap, while keeping the same price! :woot: :woot: :woot: Of course, I was sold as this bag is 100% me, and hurried up to my SA, who received one piece in the morning and reserved it for me. When my SA took the bag out of the dust bag, I fell in LVoe and didn’t want to give her out of my hands, so she came home with me. :loveeyes: :cloud9: I’m so happy with the adjustments, which LV has made to this bag! And btw, this is my first bag that comes with a paper tag :yes: Thanks for letting me share :heart:
1714171696795.jpeg
1714171679261.jpeg
1714171531797.jpeg
1714171548574.jpeg
1714171569216.jpeg

So today in the lunch break I accidentally discovered that LV has updated and enhanced the newly released Pochette Tirette, making the shirt strap removable and adding a long adjustable crossbody leather strap, while keeping the same price! :woot: :woot: :woot: Of course, I was sold as this bag is 100% me, and hurried up to my SA, who received one piece in the morning and reserved it for me. When my SA took the bag out of the dust bag, I fell in LVoe and didn’t want to give her out of my hands, so she came home with me. :loveeyes: :cloud9: I’m so happy with the adjustments, which LV has made to this bag! And btw, this is my first bag that comes with a paper tag :yes: Thanks for letting me share :heart:
View attachment 5991027
View attachment 5991026
View attachment 5991023
View attachment 5991024
View attachment 5991025

I just saw this new and improved version on IG today. What wonderful timing for you :smile:. This bag is so meant to be yours. Looking forward to seeing yours in action. Congrats and enjoy :smile:.

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
View attachment 5991027
View attachment 5991026
View attachment 5991023
View attachment 5991024
View attachment 5991025
Oh wow, you are on a roll this week :loveeyes:! Congrats on your new beautiful bags, dear. They are both great additions to your collection! The new strap is a great plus for the Pochette
:tup:

I just saw this new and improved version on IG today. What wonderful timing for you :smile:. This bag is so meant to be yours. Looking forward to seeing yours in action. Congrats and enjoy :smile:.
Thank you very much my dear Minda for your kind words! :hbeat: I’m still so happy about the timing - it was indeed meant to be! :heart: Will share her in action very soon ;)
Oh wow, you are on a roll this week :loveeyes:! Congrats on your new beautiful bags, dear. They are both great additions to your collection! The new strap is a great plus for the Pochette
:tup:
Many thanks my lovely! :hbeat: Indeed, after being a good girl and not keeping a bag since Spetember, 1st, I went twice to the store this week :giggle: It fells so good to fall in LVoe again!

Wishing you a great weekend ahead! :sunshine:

View attachment 5991027
View attachment 5991026
View attachment 5991023
View attachment 5991024
View attachment 5991025
Wow! What a great update for exactly the kind of bag you love. After your black epi too!!! Hope you enjoy your new lovely 🌺

• Love
Having my weekly stalk of LV for the New Wave bag which I believe I have missed the boat on. Anyway whilst scrolling I spotted the Easy Pouch on Strap in the Sunrise Aquarelle Empreinte that looks a happy summer bag with a 5 day shipping date… I do not live in the UK and LV won’t ship to my location so fingers crossed it arrives in Manchester for next weekend when I will be there for a concert. If not I might have to go and look at a Chanel WOC.

Attachments

• IMG_2595.jpeg
    IMG_2595.jpeg
    667.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi all , I’m new to this blog only found it when looking at ways to keep my new Capuchines clean. It is a light pink my fiance bought it from Paris. I hope it keeps it shape as coming here see that it tends to sag?
What a gorgeous bag and gift! If you want it to stay shaped, you might look at inserts or base shapers for it. Your bag also looks small enough to keep its shape better than a large one. My favorite felt organizers come from Zoomoni - and they will customize. HTH

Reactions: DarkEve
What a gorgeous bag and gift! If you want it to stay shaped, you might look at inserts or base shapers for it. Your bag also looks small enough to keep its shape better than a large one. My favorite felt organizers come from Zoomoni - and they will customize. HTH
Are there any preferred sites to get base shapers? I’m not sure what that is. I’ve been stuffing my bags with scarves lol

Omg DrTR now I’m addicted to looking in Zoomoni! I’ve been using a store bought organiser but now i am hook on these felt ones . Is it better to have a base for all the organisers? I need one for the onthe go

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
Omg DrTR now I’m addicted to looking in Zoomoni! I’ve been using a store bought organiser but now i am hook on these felt ones . Is it better to have a base for all the organisers? I need one for the onthe go
Hi @DarkEve. Glad you are having fun looking at organizers! Base shapers are really just some kind of cardboard (or similar) with felt sewn over it, that structure the bottom but have no sides. For a bigger bag I usually use 2mm thick felt. For small bags, like an H mini Evelyne, I use a 1.2 mm felt insert with no pockets.

For an OTG I might just get a 2mm thick organizer with whatever options you want and that’s often enough to shape, protect and organize the bag. If you are in the US, Connie at Divide and Conquer Etsy shop makes great organizers out of yacht sail fabric. She’s great to work with, and I have several of hers for my Neverfulls etc. Hers are a bit more rigid. Hers actually has a water proof piece on the bottom inside, that shapes the base.

Sounds like you are having great fun! I have inserts or organizers in most of my bags, love the protection of the lining. :flowers:

Reactions: atlcoach
Thank you so much lovely! :heart: I feel the same about my mono PA - I have to force myself out of this bag every time that I’m using it, because she’s so comfy!
I’m glad that you’re liking the epi style as well. As this one is a re-release of a vintage version, it’s much tighter than the canvas one (I’ve attached a pic). but it still fits my phone, a Romy cardholder, a lipstick, and a small perfume (without its shape getting distorted) ;) are you interested in having a look into the epi version as well? :ghi5:
View attachment 5990651
Good to know this one is tighter, thank you! Hope you'll share an action shot of her!

I am interested, also in the mini bumbag in Mono/Black Emp. Choices choices... :lol:

• Love