EU Chatting and Stalking

So today in the lunch break I accidentally discovered that LV has updated and enhanced the newly released Pochette Tirette, making the shirt strap removable and adding a long adjustable crossbody leather strap, while keeping the same price! :woot: :woot: :woot: Of course, I was sold as this bag is 100% me, and hurried up to my SA, who received one piece in the morning and reserved it for me. When my SA took the bag out of the dust bag, I fell in LVoe and didn’t want to give her out of my hands, so she came home with me. :loveeyes: :cloud9: I’m so happy with the adjustments, which LV has made to this bag! And btw, this is my first bag that comes with a paper tag :yes: Thanks for letting me share :heart:
View attachment 5991027
View attachment 5991026
View attachment 5991023
View attachment 5991024
View attachment 5991025

Congrats!! :love: and what a luck your SA just got one in and it's perfect. Love all the extra's like the straps and lock:loveeyes: The Tirette must feel at home together with your other monogram girls:hbeat:

Congrats!! :love: and what a luck your SA just got one in and it's perfect. Love all the extra's like the straps and lock:loveeyes: The Tirette must feel at home together with your other monogram girls:hbeat:
Thank you so much for your kind words, my dear! :hbeat: :heart: oh yes, she does - even though it might be a true battle between her and Ivy for the small bag number one spot in my heart :loveeyes::giggle:

Around Nov 2020. I was late to this color and wanted the Alma BB in this color so badly but it was never available at my store (only the Felicie which is too small for me). I didn’t know about 24S back then — not sure if they ever got it :lol:.

View attachment 5992936
Everyone should tag you if we ever see it on 24s! It is a lovely Alma!

Thank you so much for your kind words, my dear! :hbeat: :heart: oh yes, she does - even though it might be a true battle between her and Ivy for the small bag number one spot in my heart :loveeyes::giggle:

Love to hear you're still so excited about the Ivy :love: I adore the confetti one, I think it's my very fave till now but the fabric scares me. I can handle a white bag but a white fabric bag is even for me a bit too adventurous :giggle:

Love to hear you're still so excited about the Ivy :love: I adore the confetti one, I think it's my very fave till now but the fabric scares me. I can handle a white bag but a white fabric bag is even for me a bit too adventurous :giggle:
I hear you in the confetti collection. I’ve been eyeing the speedy 20, but all that white fabric makes me nervous and scared too.

Reactions: Cathindy
This is such a random question and off topic, but - what throat lozenge brands do you guys in Europe (from the different countries you are from) use when you're sick? Following Amy from QueenofDiamonds3 on IG , shes a luxe youtuber so on topic!, and she's asking. I'd be curious too for whenever we travel again one day . Cheers :smile:

Reactions: Cathindy
Many thanks hun! :heart: Ivy is such a great style, but I agree with you on the Confetti collection, that one doesn’t seem to be very durable due to the white fabric. There will be for sure more interesting editions of Ivy to come ;)