EU Chatting and Stalking

As a small bag lover, I have finally treated myself to the recently released PA in black epi leather - have been wanting her for six months already! She’ll be a perfect bag for business travel, as well as for work and leisure - very understated (but still with a bit of bling-bling with LV-in-a-circle detail), carefree and lightweight. As I already have a matching leather and a chain strap with SHW from my epi Félicie, there’ll be many strap options. She’s going to work with me tomorrow! :girlsigh:
1713990135726.jpeg
1713990179061.jpeg
1713990194753.jpeg
1713990209950.jpeg

As a small bag lover, I have finally treated myself to the recently released PA in black epi leather - have been wanting her for six months already! She’ll be a perfect bag for business travel, as well as for work and leisure - very understated (but still with a bit of bling-bling with LV-in-a-circle detail), carefree and lightweight. As I already have a matching leather and a chain strap with SHW from my epi Félicie, there’ll be many strap options. She’s going to work with me tomorrow! :girlsigh:
View attachment 5989881
View attachment 5989882
View attachment 5989883
View attachment 5989884
Congratulations dear, so nice to finally add this to your collection after wanting it for 6 months 🥰! I can see you wearing this for many occasions and you can't go wrong with a black bag. Enjoy wearing her tomorrow and the days after 😁!

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Congratulations dear, so nice to finally add this to your collection after wanting it for 6 months 🥰! I can see you wearing this for many occasions and you can't go wrong with a black bag. Enjoy wearing her tomorrow and the days after 😁!
Thank you very much my lovely for your kind words! :hbeat:
A little something with a cute little doggie on it arrived today 🤗 .
Many congrats on this little cutie! Enjoy this special piece :love:

• Love
Reactions: **Chanel**
View attachment 5989881
View attachment 5989882
View attachment 5989883
View attachment 5989884
Congratulations!! She looks so pretty and elegant! A beautiful one for your collection!

Did you end up seeing any more Damierlicious NFs?

• Love
View attachment 5989881
View attachment 5989882
View attachment 5989883
View attachment 5989884
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!! My mono PA is my most used bag. Do you know if this was released or coming to the US? I don’t see it on the website. Thanks! :love:

/edit/ nevermind I found her!!

• Love
Congratulations!! She looks so pretty and elegant! A beautiful one for your collection!

Did you end up seeing any more Damierlicious NFs?
Thank you so much my dear friend! :hbeat: I’m already wearing my new PA today, she’s so comfy and lightweight with a thin black leather strap! :love:

I did see the Damierlicious collection in store yesterday. Unfortunately, the NF was already gone. I’ve tried Alma bb and PA on, and have fallen in LVoe with the Damierlicious PA. However it wasn’t an option to buy her yesterday, as she was the last display piece and had some large dents / lines on the canvas. So I’ll wait and see whether the store gets a new one or I’ll try my luck ordering online. ;)

View attachment 5989881
View attachment 5989882
View attachment 5989883
View attachment 5989884
Congrats on another beauty! This is so you!! :tup: :hbeat:;) Perfect fit into your collection.

• Love
Hi everyone! I went to the store today just to see the new pink opale color and found out that the launch is pushed back to next friday. However my SA showed me the new nano diane and it was so cute in that lovely pink color! The shade is perfect and I had to order the nano diane. Best part was that it was 1.600 euros so little bit less than it was supposed to be. And it has adjustible strap with plenty of options so it was perfect in lenght for me. The baby blue was also such a cute color! Here are some random pics too. 20240425_102252.jpg20240425_104822.jpg20240425_104924.jpg20240425_104943.jpg20240425_105024.jpg20240425_105241.jpg20240425_105956.jpg20240425_110057.jpg20240425_110112.jpg20240425_110114.jpg

Hi everyone! I went to the store today just to see the new pink opale color and found out that the launch is pushed back to next friday. However my SA showed me the new nano diane and it was so cute in that lovely pink color! The shade is perfect and I had to order the nano diane. Best part was that it was 1.600 euros so little bit less than it was supposed to be. And it has adjustible strap with plenty of options so it was perfect in lenght for me. The baby blue was also such a cute color! Here are some random pics too. View attachment 5990263View attachment 5990264View attachment 5990265View attachment 5990266View attachment 5990267View attachment 5990268View attachment 5990269View attachment 5990270View attachment 5990271View attachment 5990272
The nano Diane does look like a perfect size bag. So cute too! And both colours are stunning especially the pink. When will you get yours? I noticed the aqaurelle in your photos too. How did you find that collection? Did you see the nano speedy? Is it pretty irl too? I’m thinking of maybe getting that but but worries abt the light beige background. Does it look hard to maintain? Thanks

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!! My mono PA is my most used bag. Do you know if this was released or coming to the US? I don’t see it on the website. Thanks! :love:

/edit/ nevermind I found her!!
Thank you so much lovely! :heart: I feel the same about my mono PA - I have to force myself out of this bag every time that I’m using it, because she’s so comfy!
I’m glad that you’re liking the epi style as well. As this one is a re-release of a vintage version, it’s much tighter than the canvas one (I’ve attached a pic). but it still fits my phone, a Romy cardholder, a lipstick, and a small perfume (without its shape getting distorted) ;) are you interested in having a look into the epi version as well? :ghi5:
1714121778192.jpeg

Congrats on another beauty! This is so you!! :tup: :hbeat:;) Perfect fit into your collection.
Many thanks my dear friend! :heart::hbeat: That’s what I thought when trying it on. even my SA mentioned, that she fits into my outfit so perfectly (I was wearing a business casual look in black, white and blue), that I could wear her straight from the store :loveeyes:
What’s on your WL right now - are you going to look into the Aquarelle collection (the nano speedy in particular)? :graucho::graucho::loveeyes:

Reactions: DrTr and Bumbles
Many thanks my dear friend! :heart::hbeat: That’s what I thought when trying it on. even my SA mentioned, that she fits into my outfit so perfectly (I was wearing a business casual look in black, white and blue), that I could wear her straight from the store :loveeyes:
What’s on your WL right now - are you going to look into the Aquarelle collection (the nano speedy in particular)? :graucho::graucho::loveeyes:
If you could wear it straight away then definitely was a perfect fit! :tup:

Yes you got it, the nano aquarelle is on my WL, along with the speedy confetti 20 but both are light coloured bags so am a bit weiry and worried abt it 😬esp the confetti and the vachetta as well. I’ve been quite good so being particularly choosy to get something I really really like. I haven’t preordered the NS so hopefully it will be available in store for me to try on. Am looking forward to it. Also have a Gucci super mini (same style as NS) I want to check out as well.

The nano Diane does look like a perfect size bag. So cute too! And both colours are stunning especially the pink. When will you get yours? I noticed the aqaurelle in your photos too. How did you find that collection? Did you see the nano speedy? Is it pretty irl too? I’m thinking of maybe getting that but but worries abt the light beige background. Does it look hard to maintain? Thanks
Hi B! I'm not sure when I will get it, I hope next friday when the new launch date is! I only saw the key pouch in aquarelle and I liked it, the colours are very tempting. Would love to see other pieces too, maybe I get my chance when I go to pick up the nano diane. I have many light coloured bags and there aren't any problems to maintain them. But I never combine them with dark clothes. Then there will be no issues and you don’t have to be scared of colour transfer. :heart: