EU Chatting and Stalking

You bought it! Mine is prep now at the warehouse. I pre-ordered Tuesday and you’ll probably get yours before me. Lol!
I did not plan to get it, but as I saw it online I just applied the holy LV rule: First buy, then think :lol: I was trying to resist stalking the MPA during the last days because I already have the PAs and MPs, so as I saw the strap (even in my preferred color), I just thought that it was perfect and I won’t be seduced by the MPA anymore if I would get it:giggle: My main use for it would be either as an alternative strap for my mono PM, or for mono PA or the de Speedy b:girlsigh: Hope that I‘ll like it (and the coin purse as well - would be my first one :lol:)

I did not plan to get it, but as I saw it online I just applied the holy LV rule: First buy, then think :lol: I was trying to resist stalking the MPA during the last days because I already have the PAs and MPs, so as I saw the strap (even in my preferred color), I just thought that it was perfect and I won’t be seduced by the MPA anymore if I would get it:giggle: My main use for it would be either as an alternative strap for my mono PM, or for mono PA or the de Speedy b:girlsigh: Hope that I‘ll like it (and the coin purse as well - would be my first one :lol:)
Makes sense. I think this strap will be popular for buyers that don’t like or want the MPA, especially if you already have PAs and MPs. With this you get a reuseable strap and coin purse/charm that can be used on other bags, without having to buy the MPA. Did you get black?

Makes sense. I think this strap will be popular for buyers that don’t like or want the MPA, especially if you already have PAs and MPs. With this you get a reuseable strap and coin purse/charm that can be used on other bags, without having to buy the MPA. Did you get black?
Thank you! :smile: yes, I did! Black was my favorite option when I saw the straps (because I have many dark-colored clothes in my autumn / winter wardrobe) and as it was atb, I just thought - quickly buy it before it is gone :lol: And for the case I decide to go with the MPA one day, I can use this strap as an alternative option ;)

Thank you! :smile: yes, I did! Black was my favorite option when I saw the straps (because I have many dark-colored clothes in my autumn / winter wardrobe) and as it was atb, I just thought - quickly buy it before it is gone :lol: And for the case I decide to go with the MPA one day, I can use this strap as an alternative option ;)
This will be a htf item so good thinking to get now and decide later. Post pics please. I think the black will be gorge!

My DIY project complete - finished scrapping the glossy red glaze from vachetta strap I got from etsy. Plain raw leather edge appeals to me more

View attachment 4857985
im surprised you managed to get it off like that?! you really did a great job tbh!! WOW!
meanwhile, i'm waiting to order the 10mm strap from them haha but now the raw edge you did looks so good! :wtf:

Thinking about stalking either the black or the khaki!! :love: but I'm not sure if the khaki is the same shade of khaki as the MPA? (it looks a little darker imo). Congrats on your purchase :tup: Please share some photos when it arrives, as I'd love to see how the black looks in real life! :flowers:
Thank you very much! I’ll post pics when it arrives! :flowers: Will also try it out with my PM mono - saw and heard Jerusha raving about using her mpa khaki strap on the mono PM and liked that style - was more casual and more different than the usual PM look:girlsigh:

im surprised you managed to get it off like that?! you really did a great job tbh!! WOW!
meanwhile, i'm waiting to order the 10mm strap from them haha but now the raw edge you did looks so good! :wtf:
Thanks! I blitzed that glazing right off with electric nail drill, lol:giggle: worked a treat and my 'covid' face visor finally came in handy - dust and shavings were flying everywhere

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck recently purchasing a Recto Verso in the UK? I haven't seen it available online at all. I don't live near a store, and given the way things are at the moment I would rather purchase online anyway.

I've also been keeping an eye on several items in Reverse Eclipse, which never seem to be available. The coin/card holder and Pochette Voyage, particularly. Are those limited, or permanent?

Reactions: bigverne28
Has anyone had any luck recently purchasing a Recto Verso in the UK? I haven't seen it available online at all. I don't live near a store, and given the way things are at the moment I would rather purchase online anyway.

I've also been keeping an eye on several items in Reverse Eclipse, which never seem to be available. The coin/card holder and Pochette Voyage, particularly. Are those limited, or permanent?
Hi, looking back on previous posts here on thread Recto Verso was spotted atb on Tuesday.
Can't really comment anything on the other items I'm afraid but maybe somebody else knows. Good luck!

I posted atb yesterday at 7am, 12 & 1pm. I think it was also available the day before too.

Coin cardholders are perm in mono eclipse and all the dark colours. Not sure about pochette voyage.