EU Chatting and Stalking

Now all the colors gone. Is anyone stalking these?
Thinking about stalking either the black or the khaki!! :love: but I'm not sure if the khaki is the same shade of khaki as the MPA? (it looks a little darker imo). Congrats on your purchase :tup: Please share some photos when it arrives, as I'd love to see how the black looks in real life! :flowers:

I am sooooooo pleased after being told that LV would not ship to my location I chanced my luck and ordered a Mini PA to be delivered to a mail forwarder. My PA was delivered to them on Tuesday and has been delivered to me today. It’s such a pretty little thing, I am not sure what I will use her for but an early birthday present to myself here she is:

C6E6D287-47CD-4002-8E53-0180DA05A074.jpeg

This is the LE strap in my avatar from 2019 and is no longer stocked. Have no idea why this and the khaki/pink are still listed on the website as you can’t buy them online anymore. Only a handful of resellers have these now. I won’t go into the ridiculous price they’re asking!
Thanks! I somehow missed it and today was the first time I saw it on the homepage :lol:

Reactions: bigverne28
This is the LE strap in my avatar from 2019 and is no longer stocked. Have no idea why this and the khaki/pink are still listed on the website as you can’t buy them online anymore. Only a handful of resellers have these now. I won’t go into the ridiculous price they’re asking!
That strap is to die for, Bigverne28... shame they don't stock it anymore

Last edited: