EU Chatting and Stalking

Added to wishlist :graucho: I'm still unsure myself why I added it:lol:
To be honest these website pictures look horrible in comparison to the real life pictures:blush:
Haha I don’t know why the official LV pictures almost never look as good as the real thing!

I find the opposite with Hermes or more specifically H scarves. Their online pictures usually look better than the actual product. To the extent I’m almost convinced they sent me the wrong item:lol:

Last edited:
I tried to order the 4 ring keyholder yesterday. Started several attempts, but either when I pushed the „buy now“ button, the website didn’t let me finish the order or the shopping cart page didn’t load at all :hrmm:. Plus I can’t see my orders I’ve done in the past on the website for weeks. When I wrote cs the other day telling them about my problem, they requested my contact informations and sent me the online version of their magazine with all new releases:cray:. I mean…what?! Plus they haven’t shipped my necklace yet, even though it had been available in the meantime. Starting to really get fed up with them:cursing:

All that new neon coloured stuff, it‘s men’s collection, I didn‘t realize :facepalm: I was wondering why it gave me such masculine vibes! I might be the exception here, but this stuff is not tickling my fancy at all:frown:! I like the new Keepall with the animals on it though, might get it for my husband!
Mine neither.
But I’m happy about all the others’ excitement here on this thread and I hope everyone gets the pieces they’re after! Meanwhile I’m waiting for the summer capsule.