E's Second Wives Club

I think Shiva is gorg. She seems to tip toe around Mohamd though. Not a strong independent woman.

Veronica didn't say anything about her husband cheating when asked if she was ever cheated on. She HAD to know this would all come out even before filming started. Guess the show was a way for her to bring it out.

I like Katie. She can be harsh but she's funny.

Tania is annoying and abrasive.

Shiva is there just holding on... Mohammed could have married her already. Poor thing, she's seen friends get engaged AND married (Lilly G was the latest). I feel like if she and Mohammed break up, she'd be lost. Mohammed's wig is just AWFUL!!! All that money and the cheapest, stiff looking hairpiece

Ya'll know Tania was on Millionaire Matchmaker

Last edited:
Shiva is there just holding on... Mohammed could have married her already. Poor thing, she's seen friends get engaged AND married (Lilly G was the latest). I feel like if she and Mohammed break up, she'd be lost. Mohammed's wig is just AWFUL!!! All that money and the cheapest, stiff looking hairpiece

That's where I know her from!

Oh she looked familiar. Was she the date or the millionaire. I'm assuming the date cause she looks like she'd be a gold digger.

I'm a firm believer that you are not truly engaged until you have the ring AND A DATE..I've seen too many of my friends sport a rock and never get married..It's easy for the guy to do this, skirt the commitment, have his cake and eat it too..This is what Moh is doing to Shiva..NOT GOOD.

Veronika married a serial cheater (is that correct?)? SMH...

I wish my man wouldn't come home or not be heard from for days let alone WEEKS!
LOLOL Too funny! Seriously? Who puts up with that but then again this gorgeous woman is soooo busy with the practice (which she help elevated for her husband by making him move to BH) to raising 6 kids (3 of his from a previous marriage)?????

Reactions: DC-Cutie
LOLOL Too funny! Seriously? Who puts up with that but then again this gorgeous woman is soooo busy with the practice (which she help elevated for her husband by making him move to BH) to raising 6 kids (3 of his from a previous marriage)?????
and she sounded downright pathetic asking the nanny/housekeeper "has he called the house phone?".. WTF????

Reactions: jmaemonte
That sh$t was crazy!! Locks would have been changed and alarm code changed. I don't play those games.
my bad EIGHT KIDS!!! and darn straight Sassys...I would be very sassy with a dude who leaves to go to the store and not come back for 4 weeks..This gal is stunning WHY would she allow this????

I said I'd give it a chance, but I lost interested ten minutes into the second episode. There's nothing that draws me to these women.

At least with WAGs, the fact that Barbie Blank-Souray used to be in the WWE got my interest. Then I started watching and the cousins were entertaining.