E's Second Wives Club

I'm still liking this show. I like all of them and their interactions are more entertaining than some of the housewives shows like the Potomac one.

I agree! It was much better than I thought it would be!

I agree with you both. I hope if they bring it back that the story lines don't get super scripted.
Shawna - I'm still like :amazed: at Lorenzo basically telling her to be a surrogate to pay the bills. like really dude? He seemed pissed that she didn't want to.
Veronica - couldn't be me! Her husband is an all around azz. Such a waste. She's a beautiful girl, just seems so naive.
Shiva - liked her more than I thought I would. But Mohammed will give her all the houses, diamonds, handbags and clothes before he gives her that wedding. I would have pulled his bluff and said 'well since you said 'I'm going to die a Hadid, lets just go on down to the courthouse and get it done!'. He probably would have fainted and his wig would have fell off :lol:
Tania - a total nutcase. I mean who brings a bodyguard and then lies about it? How hard is it to RSVP to an event? I would have kicked her out too.

I just started watching and liked it as well. It was nice to see most of them getting along instead of the constant fighting.

Veronica and her sister are really pretty. I can't believe how long she was hanging on to her dirt bag husband. He cheated and you're not sure if you should leave him? Poor girl needs to find her self-worth. Sad to see someone so brittle especially when could have whatever she wanted if she had some self-confidence.

Shiva is my favorite but she should leave Mohammed. I know he is super rich, but who cares. She is young and beautiful and why waste her years with some old man. Obviously the money is important to her or she would be gone already.

You can tell Shiva loves the lifestyle. On the girls trip she was more than happy to provide a villa from a friend and she loves it when they tease her about being over the top. Showing Mohammed have the maid bring him out a Coke on a tray while Shiva had one of the house helpers put up the tents for the camping episode is exactly the life they want shown on TV. Even if the wealth is all smoke & mirrors.

Reactions: Vienna
You can tell Shiva loves the lifestyle. On the girls trip she was more than happy to provide a villa from a friend and she loves it when they tease her about being over the top. Showing Mohammed have the maid bring him out a Coke on a tray while Shiva had one of the house helpers put up the tents for the camping episode is exactly the life they want shown on TV. Even if the wealth is all smoke & mirrors.
Agree. Also I would have been pissed if my fiancée purchased land to build the house we would be living in without consulting me. No emerald necklace would have made up for it either! It just shows her place in the relationship.

Reactions: Vienna
Agree. Also I would have been pissed if my fiancée purchased land to build the house we would be living in without consulting me. No emerald necklace would have made up for it either! It just shows her place in the relationship.
Yuppp..just goes to show that what's his will always stay that way and she should just realize he would never consult her because he doesn't think of anything as 'theirs"

I agree!! Shiva definitely does not look like an equal in that relationship! Random question..... why does Shiva talk slow like she's struggling looking for words??