Er

OH CRAP, AUDREY!!!!!!!!! I AM SOO SOOO SOO SORRY!!!!!!! :flowers::flowers:

Don't worry about it, I should have realised, we don't get ER until early next year I think :smile:. I had completely forgot about the cliffhanger at the end of the last series, guess we knew from that someone had to die.
Maybe I should download it and watch at US speed so I can keep up, i'll always be tempted to click and see what you guys are talking about...

Mark Green's illness and then death was some of the best stuff ever on ER, i'm surprised he'll be appearing again, though I suppose it should be easy to explain as a flashback. Do you think they'll get George Clooney to do a scene, you'd think he could spare a few days for the show that made him... Is Julianna Margulies going to appear?

OMG..I just watched the TIVO last night...I have NEVER cried so hard.That episode KILLED ME!...by far,one of the BEST ER episodes of all times,even though im SOOOO bummed they killed him off......but eh,its the last season anyway...

Oh good, I'm glad you came back!! You should totally download and watch at US speed. Then you can join us here!
I used to keep my SIL up to speed on shows when she lived in Sweden, they were sooo far behind..;)

FYI: Clooney's not coming back. He says he won't do it. :crybaby::crybaby:

Don't worry about it, I should have realised, we don't get ER until early next year I think :smile:. I had completely forgot about the cliffhanger at the end of the last series, guess we knew from that someone had to die.
Maybe I should download it and watch at US speed so I can keep up, i'll always be tempted to click and see what you guys are talking about...

Mark Green's illness and then death was some of the best stuff ever on ER, i'm surprised he'll be appearing again, though I suppose it should be easy to explain as a flashback. Do you think they'll get George Clooney to do a scene, you'd think he could spare a few days for the show that made him... Is Julianna Margulies going to appear?

For fans of the long-running medical drama ER, the date of March 12 wasn't a day to look forward to. That's the day ER was scheduled to end its 15-season run with a two-hour blowout finale. Now it seems as though March 12 may be off the hook.
NBC has decided to pick up three more episodes of ER, says The Hollywood Reporter, meaning the show could run into April if the network decides to keep it on a consistent schedule. The deal was negotiated with ER executive producer John Wells, who simultaneously bargained for the well-being of another project of his.
Wells' drama Police has been given a six-episode order as part of the deal. I won't even try to insult your intelligence by telling you what it's about (Wells has a habit of getting straight to the point with his series titles, doesn't he?), but it does take place in Los Angeles.
Why only six episodes, you ask? The studio that will be producing Police, Warner Bros. Television, didn't want such a lengthy commitment given the fact that NBC has given Jay Leno all the weekday 10 p.m. slots, which figures to be the same slot Police would air (ER currently airs Thursdays at 10 p.m.).
The extension of ER also puts a possible wrench in the plans for Kings, which was going to take over ER's slot when it expired (the plan was for Kings to debut March 19). Now Kings may not get its start until April (which is a bummer because it looks fantastic).
It's still hard to imagine television without ER, but it had a great run.

Im really surprised that there isn't a thread about this already. Is anyone else starting to get sad that ER's 15 yr run is almost over?

I was so happy to see Carter (Noah Wylie) return. I hope we haven't seen the last of him and that we see what happens next (will he get his kidney? will he die?). And next week's show should be FANTASTIC with the return of Julianne Marguiles, Eric LaSalle and of course GEORGE CLOONEY!!! I thought they were going to wait to bring "Dr. Ross" back for the final epsiode (I also noticed that they didn't show him as being a returning favorite next week -- Im guessing they want it to be a surprise again!!)

As long as we're talking about the final season/final episodes, did anyone catch the episode in November with Anthony Edwards? I really liked how they did that -- tying Banfield's current crises with the little girl to the crises she went through with her son, where Dr. Greene was the attending doctor! I loved when the ambulance door opened and he said, Welcome to County General -- I'm Dr. Greene" It was as if he never left!!

I love ER and I thought that episode with Banfield and Green was great. I can't wait for next week's episode. I am also kind of sad that ER is almost over. I am starting to really fall for Brenner. Also, what do you think is the story with Kem and Carter?

I have never missed an eppy in 15 years. Thank goodness for VCR's and now DVR's. I am so sad to see it all end. There just won't be another show as good as this one IMO. Their cast changed all the time, but it still flowed and made sense that new interns and med students came in.

Le sigh. :sad:

LOL same here!

I have never missed an eppy in 15 years. Thank goodness for VCR's and now DVR's. I am so sad to see it all end. There just won't be another show as good as this one IMO. Their cast changed all the time, but it still flowed and made sense that new interns and med students came in.

Le sigh. :sad:

I am so so sad about the end of ER. I have loved this show since the beginning! It's good to see John Carter back, and I'm pretty sure we don't know his whole story yet. I can't wait to see Abby back for at least one more show also!