Epi line: too dressy for casual everyday??

1. I was thinking of possibly adding a Epi piece to my collection. Do you think it is too dressy for everyday? Can it be worn casually? Jeans, T shirts, capris, flip flops, tennis shoes, sweatshirts, sweaters. I was thinking of possibly the speedy 25, or alma (both in cannelle):love: .

Any of you use the Epi line "casually"?? I don't know, a part me is like...(it's too dressy, more business like...) Ya think??:shrugs: Although I think the Speedy may be more casual. What about the Alma?? Or,..Pont-Neuf (also in Cannelle).

TIA!!!!!:flowers:

2. I don't think it's too dressy!!! :graucho:

Angie_speedy.jpg pam.jpg CApplegate.jpg pamela%20speedy.jpg
  3. it's not dressy at all. in fact it's the lack of the monogram that makes it so subtle and easy to carry with everything :yes:

4. good with everything....I love the orange too bad they are sold out of that colour :sad:

5. Thx ladies!;)

Heehee, so the Epi is doable casually. YAY! :wlae:

I seen those pics of Pam...but didn't notice before she was barefoot in 1 of those pics..alrighty then.:yucky:

Ya...I love that pic of Angie H. She's sooo pretty! Natural! Love her outfit, very cute!:cutesy:

I feel "much" better!
    Thanks!:flowers:

6. I think the epi is perfect for both dressy and casual occasions!

7. The Epi is awesome and carry mine all the time , Im all about casual I think they look great with jeans etc.. Go for it:yes:..
    Don't forget- post some pics...

8. I think you can dress it up and down. Esp. Myrtille would look great w/ jeans IMO :yes: I'd go for the Speedy in cannelle - you can still win the Alma here :lol:

9. I am casual 99.9% of the time and all my Noes:graucho: are epi!!! And I have used my mandarin speedy 30 in the summer too (I bought it the same day I saw a pic of Angie with it!!!:nuts:)!!!

10. Hmm..now that I've got the "ok" heehee...time to figure out which I like best...UGH there's quite a few that I like..:confused1:

11. I have four epi pieces (2 red, 2 black) and I think that epi is the most versatile material--can easily go dressy or casual!

12. LOL!!!!!!!!!!:lol: Wouldn't that be nice to "actually" win?!?!?!? :nuts: Hmm, then maybe I'd get 2 epi bags. The Gorgeous Alma, and perhaps the Speedy or Jamin. Aww, wishful thinking!:rolleyes:

I've always wanted a Epi bag. But the colors haven't been "me" so to speak. Black, I like browns, neutrals. Red, I like red..but am more conservative (plus I don't think I have much it would go with). Soooooo when Cannelle came out..I was like YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: My type of color!!! UT OH! :rolleyes:

What about the Jasmin??? Anyone have it?? Is it roomy? I like the structure!

Btw...This is what I usually carry:

Sm. agenda, ludlow wallet, ckbk, keys, cell, eyeglass cover, hairclip

13. OMG!!! LVCRAZED!!! Live a little!!!:wlae: Get one of those candy colored epi bags!!! Life is too short NOT to be seen!!!:graucho:

14. Yessss...go with mandarin, red, mytille..
    Every woman has to have at least one "cheer up" bag in their collection..

15. I love the epi line and I have 2 (mandarin pont neuf and red alma). You can dress them down and dress them up. I call them my fun bags because of the colors and styles, both different. Like LV_addict says, have fun, live a little, lol. Here's a pic of both of them....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice