Epi line: too dressy for casual everyday??

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
I was thinking of possibly adding a Epi piece to my collection. Do you think it is too dressy for everyday? Can it be worn casually? Jeans, T shirts, capris, flip flops, tennis shoes, sweatshirts, sweaters. I was thinking of possibly the speedy 25, or alma (both in cannelle):love: .

Any of you use the Epi line "casually"?? I don't know, a part me is like...(it's too dressy, more business like...) Ya think??:shrugs: Although I think the Speedy may be more casual. What about the Alma?? Or,..Pont-Neuf (also in Cannelle).

TIA!!!!!:flowers:

I don't think it's too dressy!!! :graucho:

Attachments

• Angie_speedy.jpg
    Angie_speedy.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 375
  • pam.jpg
    pam.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 255
  • CApplegate.jpg
    CApplegate.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 274
  • pamela%20speedy.jpg
    pamela%20speedy.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 306
Thx ladies!;)

Heehee, so the Epi is doable casually. YAY! :wlae:

I seen those pics of Pam...but didn't notice before she was barefoot in 1 of those pics..alrighty then.:yucky:

Ya...I love that pic of Angie H. She's sooo pretty! Natural! Love her outfit, very cute!:cutesy:

I feel "much" better!
Thanks!:flowers:

The Epi is awesome and carry mine all the time , Im all about casual I think they look great with jeans etc.. Go for it:yes:..
Don't forget- post some pics...

I am casual 99.9% of the time and all my Noes:graucho: are epi!!! And I have used my mandarin speedy 30 in the summer too (I bought it the same day I saw a pic of Angie with it!!!:nuts:)!!!

I think you can dress it up and down. Esp. Myrtille would look great w/ jeans IMO :yes: I'd go for the Speedy in cannelle - you can still win the Alma here :lol:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!:lol: Wouldn't that be nice to "actually" win?!?!?!? :nuts: Hmm, then maybe I'd get 2 epi bags. The Gorgeous Alma, and perhaps the Speedy or Jamin. Aww, wishful thinking!:rolleyes:

I've always wanted a Epi bag. But the colors haven't been "me" so to speak. Black, I like browns, neutrals. Red, I like red..but am more conservative (plus I don't think I have much it would go with). Soooooo when Cannelle came out..I was like YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: My type of color!!! UT OH! :rolleyes:

What about the Jasmin??? Anyone have it?? Is it roomy? I like the structure!

Btw...This is what I usually carry:

Sm. agenda, ludlow wallet, ckbk, keys, cell, eyeglass cover, hairclip

I was thinking of possibly adding a Epi piece to my collection. Do you think it is too dressy for everyday? Can it be worn casually? Jeans, T shirts, capris, flip flops, tennis shoes, sweatshirts, sweaters. I was thinking of possibly the speedy 25, or alma (both in cannelle):love: .

Any of you use the Epi line "casually"?? I don't know, a part me is like...(it's too dressy, more business like...) Ya think??:shrugs: Although I think the Speedy may be more casual. What about the Alma?? Or,..Pont-Neuf (also in Cannelle).

TIA!!!!!:flowers:

I love the epi line and I have 2 (mandarin pont neuf and red alma). You can dress them down and dress them up. I call them my fun bags because of the colors and styles, both different. Like LV_addict says, have fun, live a little, lol. Here's a pic of both of them....

DSCF1236.jpg

DSCF1234.jpg