1600890393105.png
1600890405991.png

1600890421103.png
1600890433653.png
1600890445552.png
1600890460993.png

alyssamay_xx

Oct 26, 2020
This is very true! I have a friend who purchased a bag from a reseller and it came with enturpy authenticity certificate but she always authenticates everything and she sent it to maybe 5 different authenticators and 3/5 said it was fake!

she didn’t know what to believe so she sent it back. It looked very good so if it was fake that isvery scary

it was a lady dior by the way!

ironic568

Authenticator
Aug 20, 2011
I don't know what's going on with the Entrupy system, but it's pretty scary that they have certified this bag as authentic:

Reactions: Mimi-2020

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I don't know what's going on with the Entrupy system, but it's pretty scary that they have certified this bag as authentic:

Why would they have left out part of the serial number on the certificate? How would you know it is actually for that bag?

Reactions: Mimi-2020

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA

Why would they have left out part of the serial number on the certificate? How would you know it is actually for that bag?
A lot of the Goodwill stores are using Entrupy and the mistakes are multiplying.

I've reported a fake Coach over the past few days and not only has ebay not removed the listing but Goodwill hasn't responded to emails (both through the listing as well as directly to their San Francisco location's website) when told that the bag is fake and that Entrupy is not accurate.

ironic568

Authenticator
Aug 20, 2011

Yes, I noticed that they started doing that, and I don't understand why. It completely defeats the the purpose, and a certificate without the full serial # makes it more susceptible to scams.
I, however, do think the bag in the listing is the same as the one on the certificate. There's something very specific about this classic flap that makes me believe this, something that gives it away.
I also checked this seller's other sold items and she's used Entrupy several times before (for Chanel), and as far as I can tell, there are no red flags with those bags. I don't believe this seller is a scammer.

PS. just noticed that the listing is gone, which is strange, because the seller ended this listing only about a week ago. And aren't the only listings that are no longer viewable those that are older than 90 days? Unless Ebay deleted it, but why would they if the listing has already ended?

Here's a picture of the certificate:

entrupy.jpg

Reactions: whateve

ironic568

Authenticator
Aug 20, 2011
A lot of the Goodwill stores are using Entrupy and the mistakes are multiplying.

I've reported a fake Coach over the past few days and not only has ebay not removed the listing but Goodwill hasn't responded to emails (both through the listing as well as directly to their San Francisco location's website) when told that the bag is fake and that Entrupy is not accurate.
The Coach listing is now gone. I'm pleasantly surprised Ebay has deleted it, especially because it came with "proof of authenticity"