Cartier Love Bracelet Engraving

Hello everyone,

I'm really contemplating getting my thin Loves and Love ring engraved. I was hoping to start a reference thread completely dedicated to all of our engraving experiences. Pics and any info about the engraving process (character limitations, fonts, symbols, etc.) would be great too!

Thanks everyone!
How do you like the thin Love? Was thinking about buying it to stack with my current Love.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I engraved my daughter's name :smile: (pic above). When I was thinking about the engraving, I stopped by Cartier and they gave me the engraving form to take home. It has all the symbol options, the diff fonts and my SA jotted down how many letters/symbols are allowed for my piece. It was quite helpful.

And it took only a few days - they initially told me 2 weeks. Quite happy with the results.
That's great! Love the engraving! Good to know about the form. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: MsPele
How do you like the thin Love? Was thinking about buying it to stack with my current Love.
I absolutely love my thin Loves. I've even considered getting a third one. I love that I can take them off occasionally to clean with ease. They are mini, and I love that they are more subtle than the original. People don't instantly recognize them, and I love that too. They look gorgeous stacked!

We had the head of my Wife's Clou engraved with a heart and the first letter of our last name. Understandably not from the Love collection but reposting since this is specifically a discussion on engraving.

View media item 916

I know this post is a year old, but wondering if you still have a photo of the engraving. I never thought to do this, but I think I will when I pick up my love bracelet.

I still have the photo and would be glad to send when I get back from a business trip in a couple of weeks. Remind me mid March.

I know this post is a year old, but wondering if you still have a photo of the engraving. I never thought to do this, but I think I will when I pick up my love bracelet.

I just brought mine in for engraving. They quoted 2-3 weeks. Can’t wait to see the results!

So the turn around time was less than two weeks for mine. I love the engraving and the personal touch it has now.
Only problem is one of the screws is completely stuck! It was not like this when I brought it in. Both screws moved. Now one is immobile.
Cartier is sending me a FedEx return envelope and they will “assess” the piece.

One thing I must say is I get really great service at Cartier!

I think the limit is something like 10-12 characters, so a date and initials are about it. Some stores are now able to do the engraving while you wait in house. They did mine in the store when I got it a month or so ago. I fully expected to have them send it out as they have done in the past.

Reviving an old thread. How many characters are you able to engrave? Was it just a name or did anyone do a short quote? Please let me know.
Thanks!

Reactions: Luvshandbags