ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Unfortunately this ring is not actually mine- my sweetheart and I aren't engaged yet. But this is my dream ring! It's absolutely gorgeous. But so expensive. I saw it and tried it on at Ross Simon's. It has such a unique shape! I've never seen anything like it anywhere else before!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384756671.095074.jpg

Lots of lovely rings. I do love this thread :biggrin:

Just got mine set

This is rather nice.

Íts a deep bliss sapphire. I found the loose stone in an old wallet that I cleaned out earlier this week inside some old purses that I'm liking to sell. Good thing I checked as I completely forgotten about it. So I went earlier today to find a setting to set it in. So happy. But this is my original ering

Wow! This is beautiful!

He was on his knee in front of the restaurant we first met 3 years ago, OMG I AM ENGAGED !!!! ;)
My ring is sooooooo beautiful !! View attachment 2399444

Stunning, so sparkly :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385000751.284699.jpg

Here's mine! Although its currently being fixed for the next 2 weeks. :sad: I took it to get it cleaned over the weekend and they found that my center stone was loose. Ugh I need to be more careful, it took a good whack a couple weeks ago which is I'm sure what did the damage.

Omg I love the above ring. Do you know what size stone it has in it? It reminds me of the leon mege ring on whiteflash's website

Taken directly from the Sidney Thomas website (formerly Ross Simons):

Product Details (for Size 5)

Width:
3/8 inch
Metal:
18kt White Gold
Finish:
Polished
Center Stone:
Diamond (Quantity: 1, Shape: Round, Color Grade: G, Clarity: VS2, Weight: 1.02 carats)
Accent Stone:
Diamond (Quantity: 52, Shape: Round, Color Grade: G-H, Clarity: VS2-SI1, Weight: 0.45 ct. t.w.)