ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Hey Darkdoodle,
Thank you! I wanted something that wasn't too antique or too modern, or that someone else might have, or too big, more like something that would stand the test of time and I found it in this ring! So excited for you and her!!

View attachment 1824755

View attachment 1824754

View attachment 1824760

Hope these help but really you should go and/or her together, and see for yourself if you can! Again, congrats!
thanks tall1grl those are wonderful. I have seen the ring in person but they only had one that was 1.01 carats and i was looking for one along the same size as yours. It really is a very unique ring and almost a 100% chance a friend wont have the same.
Unfortunately she is playing very shy to the whole "ring looking" thing and it takes plenty of hinting and joking to actually have her find out what she likes. Luckily I was able to capture a few key words she has mumbled, "unique, vintage, not too big." That is all i have to work with sense she is adimate in not going into a store together and trying on rings, guess she's old fashioned and trusts me enough to not buy something she wont like.

Thanks again for the extra pics.

Darkdoodle said:
thanks tall1grl those are wonderful. I have seen the ring in person but they only had one that was 1.01 carats and i was looking for one along the same size as yours. It really is a very unique ring and almost a 100% chance a friend wont have the same.
Unfortunately she is playing very shy to the whole "ring looking" thing and it takes plenty of hinting and joking to actually have her find out what she likes. Luckily I was able to capture a few key words she has mumbled, "unique, vintage, not too big." That is all i have to work with sense she is adimate in not going into a store together and trying on rings, guess she's old fashioned and trusts me enough to not buy something she wont like.

Thanks again for the extra pics.

Oh geez, I'm sorry I only meant that the ring is so much more beautiful irl! And everyone thinks the diamond is bigger than it really is but quality over quantity is rule of thumb imho! Good luck!!

Tall1Grl said:
Congrats to all the newly engaged ladies!! All your rings are beautiful!! I just wanted to share my rings as i'm coming up on our 6 yr anniversary in Oct!! Still feels like we're newbies!! This is a Tiffany ribbon .59 ct center round brilliant diamond vvs1 with pave diamond band fused with my pave wedding band and one yr anniversary band cause the one yr mark is important :smile: ) all from Tiffany...it needs a cleaning but I couldn't wait to share, thank you!

I love this ring! It's beautiful!

Hey Darkdoodle,
Thank you! I wanted something that wasn't too antique or too modern, or that someone else might have, or too big, more like something that would stand the test of time and I found it in this ring! So excited for you and her!!

View attachment 1824755

View attachment 1824754

View attachment 1824760

Hope these help but really you should go and/or her together, and see for yourself if you can! Again, congrats!
Tall1Grl your rings are gorgeous!! My bf just proposed to me in March with the same Tiffany ribbon ring :love:. We are thinking of having the wedding in August next year and we have just started looking at wedding bands. If you do not mind me asking, is your husband's wedding band from Tiffany as well? My DF and I both want to get matching bands (or at least something similar) from the same jeweler but we do not like any of the men wedding bands from Tiffany. I had a look at Cartier love ring (in either white gold or yellow gold) for my DF and it really suits him but doesn't go so well with my e-ring :wondering

Tall1Grl your rings are gorgeous!! My bf just proposed to me in March with the same Tiffany ribbon ring :love:. We are thinking of having the wedding in August next year and we have just started looking at wedding bands. If you do not mind me asking, is your husband's wedding band from Tiffany as well? My DF and I both want to get matching bands (or at least something similar) from the same jeweler but we do not like any of the men wedding bands from Tiffany. I had a look at Cartier love ring (in either white gold or yellow gold) for my DF and it really suits him but doesn't go so well with my e-ring :wondering

Congratulations Pixiesparkle on your engagement! Your ring is probably just as beautiful if not more so!!:biggrin: My DH did not opt to get a band at Tiffany's or Cartier(he also didn't like any from either place), he did his own route, however,he insisted on getting my wedding band that matched at Tiffanys. He ended up with an Irish white/yellow gold ring with a dragon motif going around the center. He's very,very happy with his ring and I am too with mine even though they don't match. I hope that helps pixiesparkle.:smile:

Got engaged back in May. Tiffany Soleste 1.14 ct (1.5 ct total), E, VS2

1629.jpg

beautiful :flowers:

tall1grl said:
congratulations pixiesparkle on your engagement! Your ring is probably just as beautiful if not more so!!:d my dh did not opt to get a band at tiffany's or cartier(he also didn't like any from either place), he did his own route, however,he insisted on getting my wedding band that matched at tiffanys. He ended up with an irish white/yellow gold ring with a dragon motif going around the center. He's very,very happy with his ring and i am too with mine even though they don't match. I hope that helps pixiesparkle.:smile:

image-318604211.jpg

just got engaged on Thursday, so thrilled. 2.2 carats, triple excellent, hearts and arrows, color I. Love it! :hbeat: iphone pics do not capture the fire adequately.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 3,733
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 3,705
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 3,693