End of the Year Wish List/2018 Starting Line up

I’m covering the colorblock courier bag in the saddle chalk black etc as well. Does anyone know the interior color? I’m a bit nervous about the suede sides in gray. The black is all leather.....decisions decisions

I'm making my own list even though I can't splurge right now, I can't resist:

23531_bkpri_a0

58499_bklpz_a0

22949_lb4_a0

21525_pk9_a0

87292_bpevp_a0

21097_dkden_a0

And some type of Rogue. If only the Prussian Blue would come back.

I've made some progress on my end-of-year list. Ordered the Saddle Saddle 23 & metallic orange Froggy. Just need the Utility Rogue 25 then I'm done for a good long while. I want to enjoy my 2017 haul for a while.
I hear you! I bought all of my bags within the last 14 months, so I feel like I still have a lot of discovering to do with what I have. i’ve carried all my bags except my Chalk Dinky that will come out next spring.

Until I get to know all of my bags better, I don’t even know if I have any gaps to fill. Sure, a red bag would be fun, but would it just mean another colourful bag just stays in my closet more?

Reactions: MooMooVT
I hear you! I bought all of my bags within the last 14 months, so I feel like I still have a lot of discovering to do with what I have. i’ve carried all my bags except my Chalk Dinky that will come out next spring.

Until I get to know all of my bags better, I don’t even know if I have any gaps to fill. Sure, a red bag would be fun, but would it just mean another colourful bag just stays in my closet more?
Exactly! I'm filling "holes" with the Saddle Saddle & Utility Rogue - but I really don't need anything beyond that. My rationale being my only other Rogue is a Chalk (aka Spring/Summer) and my only other Saddle is burnished grey (aka more fall/winter). The two new bags are multi-season.

I've convinced myself I eventually need a red bag of some sort - but that can wait for just the right fit. I don't want a closet full of bags that I never use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pagan
Exactly! I'm filling "holes" with the Saddle Saddle & Utility Rogue - but I really don't need anything beyond that. My rationale being my only other Rogue is a Chalk (aka Spring/Summer) and my only other Saddle is burnished grey (aka more fall/winter). The two new bags are multi-season.

I've convinced myself I eventually need a red bag of some sort - but that can wait for just the right fit. I don't want a closet full of bags that I never use.
I also have spring/summer and fall/winter versions of the same bag; that doesn't feel like overkill since I won't carry them during the same season.

Fall/Winter: Western Whipstitch Rogue, Butterscotch Dinky 24, Black Dinky 24
Spring/Summer: Chalk Rogue, Chalk Tea Rose Dinky
All season: Black Tea Rose Rogue 25, Black Dinky with Pink Tea Roses, Saddle Rogue 36

I definitely do not want any more Rogues; I'd consider another Dinky if it was just the right colour (read: 1941 Red).

I also have spring/summer and fall/winter versions of the same bag; that doesn't feel like overkill since I won't carry them during the same season.

All season: Black Tea Rose Rogue 25, Black Dinky with Pink Tea Roses, Saddle Rogue 36

The Saddle Dinky & Saddle Saddle are my go-to daily bags. The others mix in as size/outfit appropriate.

I definitely do not want any more Rogues; I'd consider another Dinky if it was just the right colour (read: 1941 Red).
YES! A 1941 Red Dinky would round out my collection nicely. My "seasonal" line ups are:

Spring/Summer: Chalk Rogue 25, Chalk Cherry Dinky
Fall/Winter: Burnished Grey Saddle 23
All Season: Saddle Dinky, Flax Dinky, Saddle Saddle 23 (coming next week), Utility Rogue 25 (coming in December)

That reminds me... my Flax Dinky hasn't gotten enough love lately. Think I'll pull her out today...

Fantastic collection, BTW. I'd love a Dinky 24 but at this point it would need to be something special for me to justify it. Maybe a fantastic print or really unique color...

Fantastic collection, BTW. I'd love a Dinky 24 but at this point it would need to be something special for me to justify it. Maybe a fantastic print or really unique color...
This is really just a portion of my collection - the ones I have duplicates of. I have plenty of one off bags as well (Prince Satchel in Navy, Ace Satchel in Black, Soft Swagger in Navy, Mercer Satchel in Fog, Brooklyn 34 in Surplus, Turnlock Carryall in Kelly, Primrose Satchel in Turquoise, Swagger Frame Satchel in Chalk).

Work bags: Prince Satchel, Mercer Satchel, Soft Swagger, Brooklyn 34, Turnlock Carryall, Swagger Frame
Casual bags: Ace Satchel, Primrose Satchel

Regret purchases: Primrose Satchel (too plain and no longer loving the shape - although it's a cute pop of colour with Oil Slick Rexy on it) and Brooklyn 34 (weighs a freaking ton). My daughter likes the Primrose Satchel so that could find a home with her, but I don't know what to do with the Brooklyn. I've only carried it twice. I feel like I need to give it a better chance, and then find it a new home if I'm never going to use it. Neither of my daughters would want it, but my son's girlfriend might like it. I can't imagine going to the trouble to try and sell it; it's a sunk cost and I'd be happy to have someone I know enjoy it.

Bags I could take or leave now that I have 1941 bags I like better: Mercer Satchel, Soft Swagger. I don't think I'd miss either if I didn't have them, although I like them. I just don't love them. I've carried each this fall for about 10 days

I don't want any more regret purchases; unfortunately, SAS items are final sale in Canada so I need to be 100% sure when purchasing.

Well my SA made me an offer I couldn't refuse at my store's event tonight, so I got one thing off my list - the Courier bag! Got the Bordeaux instead of Black though, I just got a black Saddle so I didn't want to get another black bag so soon, especially in a bag in the same category, plus the red interior of the Bordeaux is so gorgeous!

Well my SA made me an offer I couldn't refuse at my store's event tonight, so I got one thing off my list - the Courier bag! Got the Bordeaux instead of Black though, I just got a black Saddle so I didn't want to get another black bag so soon, especially in a bag in the same category, plus the red interior of the Bordeaux is so gorgeous!
Very exciting! Post pics/mod shots if you're so inclined ;)