End of the Year Wish List/2018 Starting Line up

Possibly another Rogue, in regular size, but I just bought my first Rogue, a 25 in Utility, this past weekend, so I want to see how the smaller size works for me. (I have always been a "big" bag person, but am really trying to downsize, so we'll see...). For those of you who mentioned maybe wanting something different, I did see a Rogue 25 in the Chevron pattern quilting with tiny rivets. It was in the Dusty Rose color and is just a stunning bag! It is a much dressier bag than the original Rogues which are more casual, IMO.

I would also love something with those adorable penguins too!

I don't want any more bags at the moment, but I'm loving Coach shoes and ready to wear. The tea rose embellished shoes are calling me!
View attachment 3866009 View attachment 3866010 View attachment 3866011

I bought the Moto boot (the short tea rose one) and wore them for the first time yesterday. They are absolutely beautiful and unique, while being comfortable. I wanted them every since they came first came out and used my F&F to score a pair. To date, I have bought 5 pairs of Coach shoes and I love every single one. Beautiful and comfortable.

I would like a rogue 25 black or white or maybe a cooper if I see one in person and any of the wiener dog things for my sister who loves her 2 weeny dogs. But that is all I am interested in right now.

I would love if they came up with novelty straps for the rogue that came with the 2 shoulder straps not one long strap. Like they have I don’t care for one strap